Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Peaches aka TeenCockSlut, Milton Keynes  (Read 5228 times)

Captain Caveman

External Link/Members Onlyor External Link/Members Only

I've had Peaches in my hot-list for a while and, despite Milton Keynes being outside my usual punting range, decided to take the plunge.

Easy booking through AW, including asking me what I wanted her to wear, and good directions texted to me on the day before without me having to ask. Venue is serviced apartments near city centre and easy to find with cheap parking on its doorstep.

After buzzing me in, Peaches opened the door to the flat and welcomed me. Peaches is as she appears in her profile photos, slim and attractive with long legs and flat tits. She was dressed as requested in school uniform. This was authentic-looking (i.e. not a tartan skirt from Ann Summers) grey above-the-knee pleated skirt, salmon pink blouse with striped tie, over the knee white socks and chunky shoes. She led me to the bedroom which was clean and tidy with en suite shower, modern furnishing and décor but nowhere to put my clothes so they ended in a pile on the floor. She took my money (£160 for an hour) left the room briefly to secure it and let me get undressed. I was offered a shower but declined.

Straight down to business. We embraced and started DFK while my hands played over her peachy bum and stroked her soft blond hair. I laid on the bed and she started giving DTBJ. This was prolonged with great eye contact, spit and gagging noises as she went all the way to the base of my shaft. Great start to the punt and just a pity CIM was not on the menu. She changed positions and started grinding her cunt against my cock through her knickers. Good dirty talk.

Told her to lie on the bed and got on top. Unbuttoned her blouse and played with her tiny tits (30A, according to her profile) and her nips stiffened nicely. Pulled her knickers down and exposed her noticeably small pussy. Told her to get into 69 so more DT on me while I explored her cunt with my tongue followed by more DFK for me to transfer her pussy juice to her mouth!

Ready to fuck now so Peaches put a condom on me with her hands and mouth, I grabbed her by the ankles and dragged her down the bed towards me and I mounted her in missionary. She winced a bit as I entered her and as I fucked her harder I could feel her cunt tightening around my cock. Turned her over into doggy, pushing her face into the pillow, and entered her from behind. Fucked her hard before I came and collapsed on my back. She cleaned me up and I noticed from the bedside clock we were only about 20 mins in to the hour and she had already worn me out!

We cuddled on the bed for a bit and had a general chat. She is from Manchester and has quite a strong accent. More importantly she genuinely loves sex and role playing and so fucking for cash is her dream job! She said she has to wank about six times a day as her sex drive is so high so I invited her to play with herself. She eagerly whipped out a wand and spread her legs in front of me and applied it to her pussy. She gave a lengthy show, with her looking longingly at me as I stroked my cock, before cumming. Her display had got me hard again so it was into round 2.

This was more DT and 69 all accompanied by lots of dirty talk. It ended with me kneeling over her and spunking on her belly and tits just as the hour was up.

Got into the shower while Peaches tidied up. Got dressed and she saw me to the door and sent me home with a kiss and a smile.

MK is too far for me to visit regularly but Peaches certainly made the journey worth it this time. Recommended.

Offline riskytimes

too far for me to travel but omg what a lovely looking girl you lucky sod !!!!!!!

Captain Caveman

Offline Bigus Dickus

She's a noisy one isn't she?  :D

Captain Caveman

She's a rowdy little bitch, BD, that's for sure  :thumbsup:

Offline Freddybigstuff1983

I'm desperate to get to this one

Quesadilla

Offline Boundless

Yep, fucking superb, well worth the all day round trip for me just to see her in the school gear.

She's a right dirty little cow, can't get enough of those lovely tiny tits.  :P

She wanted herself off noisily for me too with the Hitachi wand.

If she lived nearer I'd be bankrupt!

Offline Clooney

Such an apparently dirty little cow. Should be right up my street but no anal and no CIM.

The very least I ask of a girl is that they take my load in their mouth.

If I'm in MK or Norwich, Emily Jane is the one I'd go for. She's a dirty little pixie pervert.

Offline Boundless

Such an apparently dirty little cow. Should be right up my street but no anal and no CIM.

The very least I ask of a girl is that they take my load in their mouth.

If I'm in MK or Norwich, Emily Jane is the one I'd go for. She's a dirty little pixie pervert.

When i saw Peaches I mentioned Emily, to which she replied that she adores EJ but that she is unlikely to be coming to MK again, only Norfolk. Shame really as the thought of those 2 fucking each other senseless would be the pinnacle of punting for me!

Offline Bigus Dickus

EJ and Nadia were awesome. I was hoping for a FFFM with them but it's not looking good!

Shame!

:(

Online finn5555

EJ and Nadia were awesome. I was hoping for a FFFM with them but it's not looking good!

Shame!

:(

That would be utopia  :hi:

Offline Misty Green and Blue

I had a threesome with Emily Jane, and Peaches in MK last year, was genuinly one of the best nights of my life! both incredible girls, love 'em to bits.
Banned reason: Non contributing stalker.
Banned by: daviemac

Captain Caveman

I had a threesome with Emily Jane, and Peaches in MK last year, was genuinly one of the best nights of my life! both incredible girls, love 'em to bits.

Must have been awesome - I'm jealous

:)

Offline Bigus Dickus

Must have been awesome - I'm jealous

:)

I did EJ and Nadia last year! Both were super filthy! EJ tells me that she is trying to return to MK soon. All you feckers can get behind me in the big queue when she does!  :sarcastic:

Offline Boundless

I did EJ and Nadia last year! Both were super filthy! EJ tells me that she is trying to return to MK soon. All you feckers can get behind me in the big queue when she does!  :sarcastic:

With all the extra publicity Emily has got in the last few days she's going to be working night and day to service the demand!

How about we have a UKP outing next time she's there.
We'll pay Emily a grand and all keep banging her until we're knackered!