Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AYS reopening  (Read 2562 times)

Offline WDFORTE

AYS is supposed to be reopening tomorrow, above a shop in Erdington? don't have any details yet.  Kandy, Anna, Liz and Shola working so far.

Watch this space I suppose.

Offline Roadster

Offline bbois77

Any update, details, phone number? :hi:

Offline WDFORTE

No.  They are above a boozer that's all I know.  Viva street and Gumtree adverts apparantly.

Offline Spurt

Cannot see anything on those platforms,is there a link?

Offline curry

No.  They are above a boozer that's all I know.  Viva street and Gumtree adverts apparantly.

There is a well know place opposite Aston railway station thats in an old booer but that's not quite erdington

Offline Dark Vader

There is a well know place opposite Aston railway station thats in an old booer but that's not quite erdington
Wondered what was going on there. Can you remember any of the girls?

This might help in regards Erdington. External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline WDFORTE

Ah, that's Kandi from AYS/Studio so B24 is the new AYS place.

Online Shplurgh

The Britannia? What's going on there then?

Offline MrBamboo

Also the Swan and Mitre which had bedrooms for rent before closing down a few years ago...

Offline Spurt

Don't think the phoenix has risen just her new location in erdington.

Offline curry

Few girls on AW all work from there.

Online fredhiggins

Could be at Mothers  :yahoo:
Wouldn't that be amazing. What a legendary place. In little suburban Erdington.

Offline WDFORTE

My error I meant OFFY not Pub/Boozer.

Offline Roadster

The Britannia?  Is this still a pub? ... and a knocking shop?  How does that work then?

Offline Roadster

Wouldn't that be amazing. What a legendary place. In little suburban Erdington.

I was beginning to think I was the only one that remebered  :drinks: :yahoo:

Online fredhiggins

I was beginning to think I was the only one that remebered  :drinks: :yahoo:
I'm too young to have gone there, but I did live nearby for a few years and have strong family links to the area, so have always had Mothers on my radar.

For anyone else start here
External Link/Members Only)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2024, 11:47:08 pm by fredhiggins »

Offline WDFORTE

They are on their old mobile number (if you know you know).  In Erdington high street in the flats between the Barbers and Viktors wine shop (red door).

Offline Roadster

They are on their old mobile number (if you know you know).  In Erdington high street in the flats between the Barbers and Viktors wine shop (red door).

Thanks for the update.  One to check out.  Do you happen to know if the pricing is the same?  Or if they have the same girls?

Offline WDFORTE

Kandi, Jodie, Shola and Victoria (Liz from the studio). Those are there, 2 different girls a day.

Offline Night king

Any contact details, links available

Offline WDFORTE

Any contact details, links available

Im sure they'll have a website up and runningt shortly.  they will get a land line in a week or so, mobile is the same.  Whatever number that was.

Offline Night king

Im sure they'll have a website up and runningt shortly.  they will get a land line in a week or so, mobile is the same.  Whatever number that was.

:hi:

Offline Roadster

Kandi, Jodie, Shola and Victoria (Liz from the studio). Those are there, 2 different girls a day.

Thanks

Offline Spurt

If it is where I think it is then it's the complete opposite of the little alley you could disappear down.
Lots of school kids around when I drove that way and a busy barbers .

Offline WDFORTE

The door to the place is always open wide, you can just dive inside and hot tail it up to the correct flat.  It brought back memories of Penny's on the Bristol Road South, waiting to be let in.
My only only issues with this place are security and the fact it's a 2 minute walk from a couple of primary schools; that in itself makes it a prime target for a police raid.  The security is very
worrying; there is none.  Open door up to the flat.  Erdington is a bad place, someone will more than likely target the joint and whoevers in it.

Offline Spurt

If it's the red door it was firmly closed mid afternoon.

Cannot see it lasting long there.

Offline WDFORTE

Maybe the ladies were taking advantage of purchases from Viks during a quiet period..