Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Very tall (almost Amazonian) with big boobs?  (Read 3078 times)

Offline Maverick1138

Can anyone recommend an SP across East midlands who is very tall and busty and can offer a decent GFE? Thanks

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

Offline EclipseBlue

Can anyone recommend an SP across East midlands who is very tall and busty and can offer a decent GFE? Thanks

Angela Sinns is tall (compared to me anyway) nice big boobs (fake) and treats you like a king.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She was available yesterday so must be back from her holidays.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Angela Sinns is tall (compared to me anyway) nice big boobs (fake) and treats you like a king.

She was available yesterday so must be back from her holidays.

I’d agree with that, she’s tall, big boobs and a great service provider, she can deepthroat for Poland too

Offline Jamesbattersea

Which cities in the East mids do you prefer dude?
« Last Edit: October 10, 2022, 03:37:59 pm by Jamesbattersea »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Which cities in the East mids do you prefer dude?

A very good question I forgot to ask  :drinks:

Offline Maverick1138

Anywhere in East Midlands - looking for outcall. Thanks

Offline hunkybc

External Link/Members Only

She tours e.midlands sometimes. Worth checking in on a schedule

Offline j122

Outcall lass that says she's tall on profile

Legsonlegs

Offline nbarnes

I could go for a busty amazon as well.

I wouldn't describe Angela as super tall - she just likes her heels :D

Online mr.bluesky

Maybe try the TS section?  :wacko:

I think he wants tall and busty not tall with a big cock  :D

Offline mancsguy1975

English_rose09 comes highly recommended.

She probably over 6 foot in  heels with a lovely massive pair of tits....

She tours so may visit the east mids at some point in the future...

Offline Lincs.man1

5ft 10 tall enough. Not seen her but she says she is tall and looks nice.

Offline bobby_dizzler

I’d agree with that, she’s tall, big boobs and a great service provider, she can deepthroat for Poland too

Is FK and DT included now she's put her prices up a bit? Didn't it used to be a tenner extra for each?

Offline Dipper

Anastasia of ceasers is the tallest I’ve ever been with. The tits Aren’t huge and although I red carded, I got the impression serious filth could be on offer for anyone who happens to click with her.

Offline Jamesbattersea

6 foot tall with big boobs enjoy this one dude. :scare:

Offline jc1971

TallmilfVanda would have been ideal but her AW link is no longer working. If she is still around somewhere she will tick all the boxes. I reviewed her and stated she was of 'Amazonian proportions '

Offline mancsguy1975

TallmilfVanda would have been ideal but her AW link is no longer working. If she is still around somewhere she will tick all the boxes. I reviewed her and stated she was of 'Amazonian proportions '

Rememeber Vanda well - yes she would have fitted the bill. The tits werent massive though. Reckon she has fucked off back to Hungary with her sidekick BustyYoungEmily after COVID and seemingly never coming back.

Ah to reminisce...... I do miss getting smothered by Emily's bangers - they were a sight to behold.... :wacko:
« Last Edit: October 14, 2022, 10:09:28 am by mancsguy1975 »

Offline Stickitin

That bird who used to work in long Eaton and now in Borrowash I think, I forget her name? Camilla something?

Offline nbarnes

I enjoyed Vanda as well.
Just wish she had a hotter face.

Offline EclipseBlue

That bird who used to work in long Eaton and now in Borrowash I think, I forget her name? Camilla something?

CamillaRaine, her profile says 5'9" but I don't remember thinking she was that tall when I've met her, and I'm a shortarse.  Certainly fills the boob requirement though.

Offline mancsguy1975

CamillaRaine, her profile says 5'9" but I don't remember thinking she was that tall when I've met her, and I'm a shortarse.  Certainly fills the boob requirement though.

....... if static bolt ons are your thing......

Offline j122

English_rose09 comes highly recommended.

She probably over 6 foot in  heels with a lovely massive pair of tits....

She tours so may visit the east mids at some point in the future...

She must have felt her ears burning, showing at J25 now

Offline l1mpd1ck

This one fits the requirement.  I saw her once a long time ago when if I'd been on here I would probably have reported as Neutral.  Recent reports aren't encouraging

Offline Dipper

This one fits the requirement.  I saw her once a long time ago when if I'd been on here I would probably have reported as Neutral.  Recent reports aren't encouraging

Proper :vomit:

Offline wintermen

Proper :vomit:
If she is 40 I'm a Dutch millionaire !!!
I think glasses are needed.

Offline rnrn636

If she is 40 I'm a Dutch millionaire !!!
I think glasses are needed.
I saw her many years ago. She was likely pushing close to her 50s then.
Can't remember if I reviewed her but if I didn't my advice is don't do it . Service is shit and she was nuts if I remember correctly

Offline j122

Offline JD1

This one's touring Notts at the moment

Saw this one pop up and thought she looks good! Already got a booking for today otherwise would have enquired with her.

Offline Jamesbattersea

This one says she's tall, and if that is her in the pics she's got big tits.

Offline Lincs.man1

Nice find JB  :thumbsup:

Offline GingerNuts

Nice find JB  :thumbsup:

English Emma used to be Sexy Sarah and doesn't sound very English.

Offline Stongwee53

Not in east mids but not far in nuneaton and she does tours theres a woman called chloe davis ive come across on twitter. Shes not on aw i dont think she has her own site to arrange meets. Shes 6 foot 3 and got a big tits aswell. Could be worth a look for you

Offline j122

Not in east mids but not far in nuneaton and she does tours theres a woman called chloe davis ive come across on twitter. Shes not on aw i dont think she has her own site to arrange meets. Shes 6 foot 3 and got a big tits aswell. Could be worth a look for you
got a few negs

Offline Stongwee53

got a few negs
Ok and looking at those reviews theres talk she is a post op ts aswell. I saw her fake driving school video on twitter never thought from that she was a ts

Offline Jamesbattersea

English Emma used to be Sexy Sarah and doesn't sound very English.

Click that link now and it's for Italian Valentina?!

Offline scouting

Sexy Jane fits the criteria - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Currently in London but she tours. I saw her years ago in MK. Complete A_____ian, towered over me and went to take off her heels but I told her to keep them on and acted all sub for a bit of fun. Big arse, big tits, good attitude. Lots of DFK and used a toy on my arse but it was quite a while back.