Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A spate of negative reviews  (Read 710 times)

Offline Charliehutton

Just noticed that 9 of the last 15 reviews have been negative.

Is that just a poor run of form? I only ask because I've thought the run of touring girls in Leicester lately have been desperately poor, and our parlour girls could do with freshening up, too.

Offline GingerNuts

It's not an indication of anything. If you went a little further you could put a completely different spin on it by saying 20 of the last 30 are positive.

You'd need to know the dates all the meetings took place to even try to see some sort of pattern.

Offline Hotdogboy88

It's not an indication of anything. If you went a little further you could put a completely different spin on it by saying 20 of the last 30 are positive.

You'd need to know the dates all the meetings took place to even try to see some sort of pattern.

Very true GN. I didn’t think of it that way. Much more positive outlook now.  :thumbsup:

Offline Charliehutton

Good point, Ginger, and your optimism has dissipated my gloom. :hi:

Offline HailWood

I noticed the same thing Charlie. It is cyclical and from time to time we’ve seen a high proportion of reds and grey on the front page in the East Mids.
I do wonder if this reflects a change in the tide as it were. We’ve seen a few reliable SP’s quit the game and there are some new ones coming in. Stick to the tried and trusted has been my strategy for some years with the occasional punt on a newbie to keep things fresh.

Offline kingkong69

Prices are up but quality of service gone down..Think is the norm these days :(