Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any Lincoln punters know anything about this girl.  (Read 920 times)

Offline Jamesbattersea

This looks legit but she' got a dirty glint in her eye.!!
She's a good looking girl i hope she offers a HE but i dout it.??

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline GingerNuts

Offline biscuits72

Think she advertises on FB as well which would incline me to believe she is either legit or at least trying to go legit. TOFTT!

Offline atmos

She is on FB External Link/Members Only (apols if I'm not meant to put that). Looking at things I think she may have been working from home or 'visiting' before moving to 'Pacific Health'.

She is on my list to contact but it may not be in the immediate future. Looking at the FB advert I suspect she's legit ... she advertises massages for men, women & children.

A

Offline atmos

Chaps ... I finally got to see Teo yesterday.

A very good massage but totally legit and: Just to let you know I don't do hand relief or happy endings.

Review to follow
A

Offline Jamesbattersea

Chaps ... I finally got to see Teo yesterday.

A very good massage but totally legit and: Just to let you know I don't do hand relief or happy endings.

Review to follow
A

Good to know thanks mate.

I still might go to see her if her massage is good as my back is as stiff as my cock at the the moment.

Has anyone noticed this ad on VS posted yesterday
External Link/Members Only
I sent a message but waiting for a reply.

Offline atmos

Review for Teo ... https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=323653.0

The lady in 'Swallow Beck' - I wonder if it might be Teo- she used to be in 'Birchwood' which isn't too far away ... interesting.