Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishRebecca121 - Bristol -  (Read 3873 times)

82 review(s) for englishrebecca121 (73 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

5th Musketeer

I had read a lot about English Rebecca on this site and was intrigued by her participation on UKP – a daunting prospect for any WG.  So when I knew I was going to be in the Bristol area I resolved to meet her.  Because I knew my schedule well ahead of time I was able to email her via AW to set up a 2-hour appointment a month out – which happened to be the week after she returned from her Caribbean vacation.  Since I was staying at a hotel close to her flat, it was only a 5 minute walk to get to her place.  No difficulty finding it and all our communications were great.

Rebecca is a small, very pretty and lively young woman and she has no hang-ups about meeting older, overweight men, which was just as well.  We first spent some time talking in her living room, which was fine by me because I go for GFE and I also like get to know who I am with.  She offered me a drink (tea, coffee or whatever) but I declined and, because of her kidney problems, she does not drink alcohol.  After about 30 minutes of chatting and flirting we moved to the bedroom and, with a lot of FK, began to explore each other’s bodies.  Since I am a one-pop man I enjoy this, and was not disappointed.  After some good oral on me I moved to oral on her and tried reverse oral, but she is short so it’s not so easy.  However, we alternated oral and FK for some time and then I tried to make her orgasm because I like it if I can do that to my partner.  I was successful – and while she is not noisy, she does enjoy sex and the orgasms that go with it.  Finally I decided that it was my turn and she worked well on me to make me come, sometimes with a little encouragement from me, but she does allow CIM and there was no breaking off at the end.  After that I just wanted to lie alongside and enjoy the aftermath, which I did.

Rebecca has two friendly cats and I like cats, but while they had the run of the flat they didn’t interfere with our activities.

Rebecca has a lot of positive reviews on here and I can understand why.  When I am next in the Bristol area I shall certainly try to see her again.  Excellent VFM and an enjoyable experience

vw

Good review, glad she looked after the tourist form the South East.   :drinks:

Her link

External Link/Members Only

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice review.  Glad you had a good time.  :hi:

pking_paul

Sounds like we have similar tastes - one of the best  :drinks:

bristolqwerty

:thumbsup:  great stuff, really like the look of ER. 

Offline happy as larry

Seeing her next week, at long last!

bristolqwerty

Offline Cunning Punt

I had read a lot about English Rebecca on this site and was intrigued by her participation on UKP – a daunting prospect for any WG.

Mmm, she brings a lot on herself by a number of silly comments so I don't have that much sympathy for her.

However, she seems to provide a good service and glad your enjoyed. Thanks for the review, including the detail about cats, which is useful for some who don't like/are allergic to know.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Mmm, she brings a lot on herself by a number of silly comments so I don't have that much sympathy for her.

However, she seems to provide a good service and glad your enjoyed. Thanks for the review, including the detail about cats, which is useful for some who don't like/are allergic to know.

I do mention on my profile i have cats x
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline nigel4498

Three pussies in attendance.
What more can a man want.

Offline PeachyAssFan

Nice review. Glad you had an enjoyable time.

Offline happy as larry

Enjoy mate.  Lucky boy!

Cheers Andy, i am really looking forward to it and will review afterwards

5th Musketeer

Good review, glad she looked after the tourist form the South East.   :drinks:

Her link

External Link/Members Only
Thanks VW - I could have sworn I'd put her link into my review!!  Appreciate your catching the omission.

Re visiting from the South East - it was a long way to Bristol from where I was before!!    :)  :cool:

Offline Roth

Nice one 5M. :drinks:  She's a top prossie IMHO. :rose: 

If I was a gambler... :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 06:04:43 am by Roth »

Offline PaintBrush

Glad to hear the lady is still on top form  :yahoo:

Must try another visit soon

Offline Mr Game and Watch

Sticking her in the HL for my visit in a few months, sounds like a good SP. what are these silly comments you speak of?