Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New girls any info guys  (Read 1266 times)

Offline Allnewman

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Any help would be great

Offline stevedave

The first one - I've emailed her, no response. Her tits look amazing though.

The second one hasn't come up in any of my searches but she offers bareback  :scare: so this is probably why as I always tick the no bareback box.

The third one, looks good! I spotted her the other day, and her profile reminded me of External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only who is on my HL and has been discussed recently. The profiles seem similar, and they appear to work from the same area...also they both have the Xxxxxx after their name. Genuinely not sure if this is a good thing or not  :cool:

Offline Allnewman

Bailey looks younger and hotter

Offline stevedave

Bailey looks younger and hotter

She does look hot, I can't deny that. Bit too thin for me personally, I prefer a bit of something to grab hold of  :lol:

I wasn't suggesting they were the same person, by the way, more that they may be friends or working together. In fact, thinking about it, I've seen quite a few profiles with "Xxxxxx" as part of the name recently...a new group perhaps, or girls sharing the same, ahem, management?

Offline p3ngu1n

Any help would be great

The first one used to have another profile and moved from London (I recognise her from the pics). She's been in at least 2 other locations before Leeds. Unfortunately, I can't for the life of me remember what her name used to be (and because she's switched profiles, I can't find her via search :dash:). She was reviewed on here, rather unfavourably too (the usual lack of provision of listed services if I recall)...so I'm not surprised she's ditched that profile!

Offline Sheffsteve123

She does look hot, I can't deny that. Bit too thin for me personally, I prefer a bit of something to grab hold of  :lol:

I wasn't suggesting they were the same person, by the way, more that they may be friends or working together. In fact, thinking about it, I've seen quite a few profiles with "Xxxxxx" as part of the name recently...a new group perhaps, or girls sharing the same, ahem, management?
I've booked with Kendal for tomorrow. Hopefully I will come back with a good review

Offline stevedave

I've booked with Kendal for tomorrow. Hopefully I will come back with a good review

Good stuff, will be interested to see your feedback!

Offline Sheffsteve123

Good stuff, will be interested to see your feedback!
Not happening she messaged me last night about half 11 saying she's got a family emergency and can't do today.

However Bailey and Kendal were both working at the same place. I had the address ready for Kendal and thought of just enquire as to where Bailey is and it's the same place

Offline stevedave

Not happening she messaged me last night about half 11 saying she's got a family emergency and can't do today.

However Bailey and Kendal were both working at the same place. I had the address ready for Kendal and thought of just enquire as to where Bailey is and it's the same place

That's a shame mate...family emergency eh? The cynic in me smells bullshit but, but I'm a cynical guy  :D I'd probably give her one more chance, personally.

I thought her and Bailey must work together, or at least know each other...was Bailey available instead of Kendal?

Offline Sheffsteve123

That's a shame mate...family emergency eh? The cynic in me smells bullshit but, but I'm a cynical guy  :D I'd probably give her one more chance, personally.

I thought her and Bailey must work together, or at least know each other...was Bailey available instead of Kendal?

I haven't asked.i wasn't too interested in seeing Bailey I was just testing the waters see if they worked at the same place. On kendals profile she was down for Thursday Friday and I asked if it was possible for a Saturday as I can't really make appointments in the week.