Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New massage in Erdington above hair dressers  (Read 2995 times)

Offline dsbrumz

Hi all, anyone tried the new massage place yet on gumtree? Thinking of going today and was looking for some feedback on the place. Thanks

Offline Stapler

Link?

If it's a no go there are three more in Erdington.
Margaret, Marina and Chinese shop, Coton Lane.

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Stapler

Hi all, anyone tried the new massage place yet on gumtree? Thinking of going today and was looking for some feedback on the place. Thanks

Previous ad suggests no extras!

External Link/Members Only

Offline dsbrumz

Hi! I have tried the others u have mentioned, Marget was quite good, provides oral and prostate relief and cotton lanes hit and miss! From sex to hj, I didn't know if the place above the salon is actually part of the salon! Bit embarrassing walking in for a massage haha still haven't figured out how to shar a link so apologies

Offline Stapler

Hi! I have tried the others u have mentioned, Marget was quite good, provides oral and prostate relief and cotton lanes hit and miss! From sex to hj, I didn't know if the place above the salon is actually part of the salon! Bit embarrassing walking in for a massage haha still haven't figured out how to shar a link so apologies

The ad says she has been advertising for 3 years so she must be used to being asked for extras. I suspect she is renting a room above the salon.

To post a link just copy and paste the page.

Roadster

The advert doesn't just have the usual "this is not a sexual service" figleaf, it says:

Please note! This is a none sexual service please respect our therapist by not asking for these kind of service.
NO EXTRA
NO SEXUAL
NO SENSUAL
NO PRIVATE PARTS

That seems pretty clear to me.  By all means TOFTT but if you ask for anything beyond a straight massage, I'd expect a pretty icy response ... at the very least.

Offline licker

The ad says she has been advertising for 3 years so she must be used to being asked for extras. I suspect she is renting a room above the salon.

Hi Where would I find Margaret, and what she look like, her rates ect

Cheers L

Offline Samurai Jack

I am sure it's this one

I'd knock that one on the head, enquired yesterday about massage and HE, and they weren't happy about that suggestion, not even the suggestion of to book a massage and discuss one there.

Offline Tommy1983

Its a no go mate.
As you have said before, all the gum tree adverts have the usual 'non sexual' disclaimer, but we all know, most are to try and keep right side of the law.
Usually after asking the right sort of questions you can gauge whether extras are on offer......in this case, i was told rather straight, that i obviousy couldn't read and I should never make contact again! ha
Saying that, I think maybe the english woman in the salon is replying to these adverts, and so maybe if the risk was taken and a massage booked, maybe whoever is doing the massage could be persuaded otherwise.
Bascially someone is going to have to brave it and take one for the team....or not take one for the team! ha

Offline dsbrumz

Yeah I called up and enquired and it was an English lady on the phone which put me off going tbh! Oh well

Offline Spurt

Strictly legit, unless someone has TOFTT?

Offline Nippleman

The girl who placed the advert is Sucheera who used to work at the Thai place next to Wing Yip. She also had her own place on the Hagley Road. I can confirm that whilst at Wing Yip she was totally legit and did get annoyed any suggestion of extras.