Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Red Hot Babe = Total satisfaction - Teddington  (Read 1735 times)

modernuk

External Link/Members Only   External Link/Members Only

Red is based in Teddington West London and saw me at an hours notice.

Directions to her flat were simple and straightforward and she was ready to let me in when I arrived.  I was greeted at the door by what I can only describle as a bundle of sexy fun.  Gorgeous face (not in pics due to privacy) but you wont be dissappointed.

Red was wearing a long black t shirt which I later found out was all !!!
Shower facilities are available if required.
I recieved a great GFE experience with lots of kissing, touching etc.
Due to my medication a full fuck was impossible but I still had a great hour.

Red has lovely tits with both nipples pierced and also pussy lips to die for.

Availed of DFK, reverse oral, face sitting, foot worship, 69, OWO

The thing that made it into a great hour though was the fun we had chatting, laughing as well as the physical.

£100 for the hour was great value and I will definitely be back next time Im in area.

Teddington is only 40 minutes by train from Waterloo and would be well worth a visit I assure you.

holland

Thanks Red Hot Babe for your review on yourself. :thumbsdown:

Offline Sinz

Thanks Red Hot Babe for your review on yourself. :thumbsdown:

I agree, Tout  :thumbsdown:

James999

Red hot is an odd name for a girl that's basically a fat EE, if she was half decent she'd have some decent images on her profile and not have to tout for clients like this  :thumbsdown:

Offline Wankingdead

Well done RED for the review. What medications are you taking?

Offline Dibble

:lol:

Put a smile on my face this morning.

Offline exhippy

TBH I have seen her several times and she is a lovely intelligent bbw who I enjoyed being with. But that post does read as an ad.

Offline Placebo88

I saw her a couple of years back in a different part of the country. This review matches my own accurately except that calling her beautiful is a long stretch, average is about right. She advertised as a 14 when I saw her but was more 16/18 and that is now updated to 16 on the profile.

Hour pricing qualifies for Tontober.

James999

She joined here and whinged, in fact looks like she's had a few profiles here  :thumbsdown: