Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Deluxe Delia - TOFTT - leggy babe  (Read 6529 times)

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Face: 9/10 - initially 0 make up so would be 7, but then as I showered she got her self prepared.
Body: 9.5/10 - killer fut body, she us 5'8 or more, legs little rough, nice bolt-ons, slim, gym fit - proper FKK material
Attitude: 8/10 - casual, friendly, not slutty
Service: 9/10 - killer owo hut no cim, fk with tongue, deep sensual owo, great protected penetration, great grind, popped in one position, kissed and licked her all over, but no fingering, - smooth kebab
Venue: hotel
Towel: fresh
Shower: wide
Recommend: yes
Return: yes
Price: 60-30 mins
Tenure: 1 month
Vocabulary: conversational English

Hidden Image/Members Only

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Face: 9/10 - initially 0 make up so would be 7, but then as I showered she got her self prepared.
Body: 9.5/10 - killer fut body, she us 5'8 or more, legs little rough, nice bolt-ons, slim, gym fit - proper FKK material
Attitude: 8/10 - casual, friendly, not slutty
Service: 9/10 - killer owo hut no cim, fk with tongue, deep sensual owo, great protected penetration, great grind, popped in one position, kissed and licked her all over, but no fingering, - smooth kebab
Venue: hotel
Towel: fresh
Shower: wide
Recommend: yes
Return: yes
Price: 60-30 mins
Tenure: 1 month
Vocabulary: conversational English

sean70

Sounds like you had fun. A Rom that delivers :rolleyes:

Her profile lists CIM and Anal the former sounds like she indicated not available so assume you didn't even bother asking for anal?

Are pics accurate and tight fanny?

Offline Yaardie

Nice review.

Hotlisted a few days ago due to her look, she seems to be close to my work so may visit in the coming weeks

FlyingBreadMan

Her profile lists CIM and Anal the former sounds like she indicated not available so assume you didn't even bother asking for anal?

I am not into anal and cim was a no for me

She was not tight. Smooth.

Offline MrMatrix

Pleased you had a good time OP - Already on my HL. A Romanian that does the business, blimey :hi:

mrhappypants

FBM,  Glad you had a good punt, congratulations on a successful TOFTT and thank you for sharing your review. 

As you are the first to see her I wonder if you could a bit more detail about the service?  I appreciate lengthy description is not always required but as the first write up can you give a bit more detail about the services?

You mentioned she declined CIM.  Did you ask - did she offer as an extra? Did you get any impression of whether this is blanket policy or depends on the punter (I suspect the former but just to be sure)?

How much effort did she make to engage and ensure you had a good time?

Also any more detail about her working hours - what time did you book and what time was she available - makes it easier for those of us on a schedule.

Thanks
« Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 04:16:07 pm by mrhappypants »

FlyingBreadMan

FBM,  Glad you had a good punt, congratulations on a successful TOFTT and thank you for sharing your review. 

As you are the first to see her I wonder if you could a bit more detail about the service?  I appreciate lengthy description is not always required but as the first write up can you give a bit more detail about the services?

You mentioned she declined CIM.  Did you ask - did she offer as an extra? Did you get any impression of whether this is blanket policy or depends on the punter (I suspect the former but just to be sure)?

How much effort did she make to engage and ensure you had a good time?

Also any more detail about her working hours - what time did you book and what time was she available - makes it easier for those of us on a schedule.

Thanks

I can't help but read your posts with trumps voice. But:

She refused cim with me. She states at discretion. Asked me where I was from, but I get impression she does not like it. No extra for owo.

She moves from hotel to apartment - will look to stay a month and said she starts 1pm and finishes 9pm - but that was because of hotel I guess. She remarked on getting a apartment.

She said s friendly, and smiley and docile but responds to talk - does not initiate it. She let me lead during session. Fk was natural - but probably not gfe overall. She is willing to be lead, but did not lead with me. Maybe subsequent visits may be different. I will see her again as she is fit, friendly

Offline hawai5o

Thanks for sharing .;legs little rough;??.
Would you Care to elaborate ??.

Offline BarryProudfoot

Any issues entering the hotel getting to the lifts etc? How close is she to a tube station?

Offline MrMatrix

Any issues entering the hotel getting to the lifts etc? How close is she to a tube station?
This could be the girl for you Barry, give her a go mate , she does look good :hi:

Offline Brazilian Martian

Good review ive always been interested in seeing her but never followed through shes next on my hit list

FlyingBreadMan

Re:

Legs - not smooth shaved

Hotel - not far from Liverpool street. Entry - small reception. I was worried about being asked questions.

Offline hawai5o

Re:

Legs - not smooth shaved

Too busy to shave her legs ???    That's the issue i found with more than one  Romanian girl ,rough legs.

Few minutes, job done and its cordless  . External Link/Members Only

I never met a Polish girl with rough legs .

Charlotte excellent figure and tight pussy but her legs weren't shaved when i punted her . I don't think she's Polish either External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 10:36:34 am by hawai5o »

FlyingBreadMan

Too busy to shave her legs ???    That's the issue i found with more than one  Romanian girl ,rough legs.

Few minutes, job done and its cordless  . External Link/Members Only

Charlotte excellent figure and tight pussy but her legs weren't shaved when i punted her . I don't think she's Polish either External Link/Members Only

Judging by your past posts you are clearly touting for HOD - piss off worm.

Offline The_Don

I have, give it time and you may to.

A place I currently avoid

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=151457.0

Offline hawai5o

Judging by your past posts you are clearly touting for HOD - piss off worm.

You clearly have a problem in comprehending what you read . Here's what i posted " Charlotte excellent figure and tight pussy but her legs weren't shaved when i punted her .I i don't think she's Polish either External Link/Members Only"

And here's what it says on the HOD site which is misleading . .   

External Link/Members Only
Charlotte's Details
Stats:    36B
Dress:    8
Height:    5"8
Nat:    Polish"

That said, if its a choice between HOD or a Romanian Brothel ,then i know which one to choose . Its my prick and my money .   

Do yourself a favor and put me on your Ignore List .

« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 05:16:20 pm by hawai5o »

Offline Brazilian Martian

You clearly have a problem in comprehending what you read . Here's what posted " Charlotte excellent figure and tight pussy but her legs weren't shaved when i punted her .I i don't think she's Polish either External Link/Members Only"

And here's what it says on the HOD site which is misleading . .   

External Link/Members Only
Charlotte's Details
Stats:    36B
Dress:    8
Height:    5"8
Nat:    Polish"

That said, if its a choice between HOD or a Romanian Brothel ,then i know which one to choose . Its my prick and my money .   

Do yourself a favor and put me on your Ignore List .

Why dont you do everyone a favour and not derail a review  :hi: :bomb: :bomb:

Offline hawai5o

Why dont you do everyone a favour and not derail a review  :hi: :bomb: :bomb:

Very true BM . I got carried away about the rough legs ,a bit of banter about EE Cunts .
The End .

Offline stewart99

Going to see her on Tuesday. She told me pretty much all services are included at discretion when she gets to see me and decide which I would take as including anal.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 08:30:57 pm by stewart99 »

Offline PLeisure

She told me pretty much all services are included at discretion when she gets to see me and decide which I would take as including anal.
Please let us know how you get on  :hi:

mrhappypants

Going to see her on Tuesday. She told me pretty much all services are included at discretion when she gets to see me and decide which I would take as including anal.

Useful. 

I regard all services as "at discretion" until I actually meet a WG.   WG's inevitably deal with a proportion of fuckers who are unwilling or unable to attend properly to personal hygiene.  I don't want t suck a smelly pussy and likewise they are right to refuse a smelly cock.

BUT, CIM is an essential service for me.  If a WG lists CIM she should be assured she is only going to see my cash if CIM is genuinely on offer.

I look forward to reading your review.

FlyingBreadMan

Useful. 

I regard all services as "at discretion" until I actually meet a WG.   WG's inevitably deal with a proportion of fuckers who are unwilling or unable to attend properly to personal hygiene.  I don't want t suck a smelly pussy and likewise they are right to refuse a smelly cock.

BUT, CIM is an essential service for me.  If a WG lists CIM she should be assured she is only going to see my cash if CIM is genuinely on offer.

I look forward to reading your review.

Interestingly she and I chatted about her previous workings. She mentioned she worked in Switzerland clubs (not quite FKK) so perhaps she is more used to business types.

Cim would be incredible fr her as her owo was delicious. But it would be quite a gamble to go see her and her to refuse it. She did she she does not like it.

Offline The_Don

Cim would be incredible fr her as her owo was delicious. But it would be quite a gamble to go see her and her to refuse it. She did she she does not like it.

CIM, shouldn't be on the like list. If its a something she doesn't like, or is willing to do.

IMO, having this listed (even, at discretion) could be viewed a poor marketing. Trying to hook punters, to book, pay and then not deliver.

Yes punters can confirm before hand, so may be, not wasting a trip, time and money. But some punters may not and pay up.

mrhappypants

Quote from: FlyingBreadMan link=topic=160281.msg1732597#msg1732597 date=1505039476
She did she she does not like it.
[/quote

I read "does not like" as "does not offer."  As The_Don says, if she does not offer this service this is false advertising; if she doesn't do she shouldn't list.  I will keep an eye on the profile and the reviews. 

Interestingly I had the same conundrum with Massuse Nicol - which turned out for the best in the end.

Offline stewart99

CIM, shouldn't be on the like list. If its a something she doesn't like, or is willing to do.

IMO, having this listed (even, at discretion) could be viewed a poor marketing. Trying to hook punters, to book, pay and then not deliver.

Yes punters can confirm before hand, so may be, not wasting a trip, time and money. But some punters may not and pay up.

She has no control over the page, I saw her on Sunday and that is what she said. Seems she just sent photos and they create it for her and do the reception stuff. They seem to be overwhelming her with business as I witnessed atleast 2 clashed books while I was there after a 20 min wait (with another punter coming to the door while just after I arrived). Good looking and ok service though. Good owo, good kissing, no fingering, no anal (for certain), no cim. So Standard services done quite well from an 8/10.

Offline ragingd

Do you know whether she handles her own phone (e.g calls/SMS) or whether it's someone else?

Offline Rick2468

I tried to visit her yesterday. Agreed a time. When I text 10 minutes before booking time she asked me to put back an hour. I said no and walked. Frustrating. I do like the look of Cindy I should have text her instead.

Offline The_Don

Punting some times is about taking a chance.

If you don't like what you see, hear or feel. Walk away without handing over any money  :timeout:

She has no control over the page,

Unless a person is with a W/G 24/7 you don't know what she is truly up to, or what her issues may be.

I saw her on Sunday and that is what she said. Seems she just sent photos and they create it for her and do the reception stuff. They seem to be overwhelming her with business as I witnessed atleast 2 clashed books while I was there after a 20 min wait (with another punter coming to the door while just after I arrived). Good looking and ok service though. Good owo, good kissing, no fingering, no anal (for certain), no cim. So Standard services done quite well from an 8/10. 

If they, are willing to deceive punters :thumbsdown:  its clearly, bad form on her and the pimps part, IMO.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 09:49:18 pm by The_Don »

Offline stewart99

Do you know whether she handles her own phone (e.g calls/SMS) or whether it's someone else?
It's a receptionist service

FlyingBreadMan

It's a receptionist service

I saw her twice and I recall seeing 2 phones, one a smart phone and one a cheap throw away phone. I did not think a receptionist was involved, but maybe I am wrong.

mrhappypants

Rick, please review as the rating is included in the aggregate reported beneath any post that includes her profile and serves as a warning to other punters. 

The issues around reliability and the veracity of her "enjoys" makes me cautious.

Offline stewart99

I saw her twice and I recall seeing 2 phones, one a smart phone and one a cheap throw away phone. I did not think a receptionist was involved, but maybe I am wrong.

When I saw her she told me she had not texted me what she had texted me and that her receptionist had done it. She also phoned someone and spoke to them in Romanian when there were some timing issues with appointments so it could on one number it is direct with her and on another it is the receptionist. I don't know.

Offline LLPunting

When I saw her she told me she had not texted me what she had texted me and that her receptionist had done it. She also phoned someone and spoke to them in Romanian when there were some timing issues with appointments so it could on one number it is direct with her and on another it is the receptionist. I don't know.

Or perhaps she has a private phone for "real life" and a business phone for agency?   :dash:
It's not only punters who separate lives

Offline PLeisure

stewart - could you post your review, please? cheers  :hi: