Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scamming money, please avoid. Candy_apples33 Taunton. Has gone by kiki before.  (Read 1115 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5762838) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Shaun_9428

Hello there,
I was recommended by another user to post this as a review and not a comment on posts.
External Link/Members Only
This girl has recently scammed me out of money and I'd like to make it know so others don't get caught out.

So with everything that's been going on I've not been able to do in person meets for quite a while, so I've been having my fun online and virtually.
I had met Kiki before and actually had a great time, even though she was definitely high as fuck. "Been chopping peppers" she said.
So I thought she'd be trustworthy enough. So after discussing it via WhatsApp, we agreed on a price for some custom artwork. She'd done one of those bum paint print canvases and I wanted my own.
After that communication got shit, excuse after excuse and wouldn't prove she'd even done it. Kept saying it will be posted this week.
She ignored messaged on WhatsApp and Aduktwork and has now blocked my on both.
So lesson learned for me but hopefully I can save someone else a sting.
If she's out there playing these games god knows what else she'd play.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2021, 10:00:59 am by Shaun_9428 »

Online southcoastpunter

so this wasn't a punt or a (traditional) sexual service? It was the creation and sale of a piece of artwork? have I got that right?

If so, not sure if this meets the site's requirements for a "review".

Offline houseboot

It's not a Review.

I have moved it to discussion.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2021, 10:55:21 am by houseboot »

Offline joninbristol

Sounds like the OP got one of those bum deals...................

Offline Shaun_9428

Sounds like the OP got one of those bum deals...................
😂😂😂 can't even be mad at that one.

Offline Shaun_9428

so this wasn't a punt or a (traditional) sexual service? It was the creation and sale of a piece of artwork? have I got that right?

If so, not sure if this meets the site's requirements for a "review".
Sorry, not overly active one here, wasn't sure where it needed to be.

Offline Shaun_9428

Hello there,
I was recommended by another user to post this as a review and not a comment on posts.
This girl has recently scammed me out of money and I'd like to make it know so others don't get caught out.

So with everything that's been going on I've not been able to do in person meets for quite a while, so I've been having my fun online and virtually.
I had met Kiki before and actually had a great time, even though she was definitely high as fuck. "Been chopping peppers" she said.
So I thought she'd be trustworthy enough. So after discussing it via WhatsApp, we agreed on a price for some custom artwork. She'd done one of those bum paint print canvases and I wanted my own.
After that communication got shit, excuse after excuse and wouldn't prove she'd even done it. Kept saying it will be posted this week.
She's changed her name to sweet_sugar22, be vigilant guys.

Offline Your_dark_knight

Hello there,

So is she actually real? You said you’ve met her before? In person?

Offline fluffer

I've seen her and she was a great punt.
Too long ago to post a review, but very genuine,  hot body and nice face.

Offline Shaun_9428

So is she actually real? You said you’ve met her before? In person?
She is and photos are accurate but can't dispute the fact she has scammed money out of me.

Offline Shaun_9428

I've seen her and she was a great punt.
Too long ago to post a review, but very genuine,  hot body and nice face.
Agreed but clearly there are some morality issues now.

Offline joninbristol

So to summarise:
She's great wrapped around your cock, just don't let her try to sell you a portrait by Ralph Peacock?  :D

:hi:

« Last Edit: November 20, 2021, 10:17:14 pm by joninbristol »

Offline Shaun_9428

So to summarise:
She's great wrapped around your cock, just don't let her try to sell you a portrait by Ralph Peacock?  :D

Her behaviour and How's she's dealt with this should make anyone questions her honesty as any kind of service provider.

Offline joninbristol

I guess as a way forward, if you don't have her address already, you could "book" her using a new SIM, get her address, look up her real name on the electoral roll (assuming she lives where she works), and take out a claim in the small claims court against her for breach of contract, albeit a verbal one.

If you've transferred money to her for a material possession, there will be evidence in the form of the bank transfer, so it should be easy to take it to court for a minimal fee - which she'll pick up the cost of if she loses.

Offline Shaun_9428

I guess as a way forward, if you don't have her address already, you could "book" her using a new SIM, get her address, look up her real name on the electoral roll (assuming she lives where she works), and take out a claim in the small claims court against her for breach of contract, albeit a verbal one.

If you've transferred money to her for a material possession, there will be evidence in the form of the bank transfer, so it should be easy to take it to court for a minimal fee - which she'll pick up the cost of if she loses.
Oh my bank is already on it, don't worry. Like I said, just needed to make others aware of it all.

Offline joninbristol

Oh my bank is already on it, don't worry. Like I said, just needed to make others aware of it all.
Good to hear. And massively appreciated, sure we all think the same. 
:thumbsup:

Offline Wcrasher89

That would be a funny conversation with the bank manager  :D