Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What is the point...?  (Read 894 times)

Offline JUICEGORGER

Sorry... am I missing something?
From time to time, this type of profile crops up, with ridiculous pricing and mediocre images and I just don't get the angle....
Sure, some are ploys to entice subscription to the private pics etc but some, such as this, are just futile and I'm baffled.
???
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline southcoastpunter

wot you mean?

You save £100 if you go for 2 hours instead of one. A hundred quid!  that's a bargin surely! - and you get BB too. A great offer!!

Offline Horseman

wot you mean?

You save £100 if you go for 2 hours instead of one. A hundred quid!  that's a bargin surely! - and you get BB too. A great offer!!

£500 for an hour with an unattractive person and a fair chance of catching an STD? Where do I sign up?  :dash:

Offline formulajuan1

I'm not sure whether we should be Amused that any SP could be so delusional, or Insulted that they would think that Punters are daft enough to fall for it!! :D
Banned reason: Blatant tout.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline hamchang

£500 seems to be about right for her. For an hour of her playing with my cock, amusing herself, grinding herslef to orgasm? I'd do it for 500 as long as she paid me in cash up front and I could wear a rubber. Don't think I could stomach 2 hours though even if she paid me 1000

Offline Corus Boy

OFF THE RECORD!

The girls only Cam, don't do meets.

I like others give them oxygen by highlighting the profiles.

Offline Jonlove69

She is Iranian so is trying to screw us over.

Supposedly the UK owe £400m to the Iranian government arising from the non-delivery of Chieftain tanks ordered by the Shah of Iran before his overthrow in 1979. That is why they are holding Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe as a hostage. Perhaps if 10 of us shag this delightful creature they may release Nazanin.