Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ebony Layla E11  (Read 2870 times)

8 review(s) for Ebony layla (4 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by nigel4498]
7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6111147) (4 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline KingCrowley

External Link/Members Only Thanks to sparkus i saw his review and decided to see her.
Seen her last week as i was passing in the area .
Comms were quite good few text and call when outside. Parking free on the road after 4.30 if i'm right,not sure about public transport. Paid 60 for 30 minutes,came 2 times.
Had to call her when outside to come down and open the door,residential house with a few studios i would say,small and crowded room but didn't care too much,haven't been offered a shower but had one before.
Started with her on bed and me standing giving me OW,not sure if she does OWO as not enquired.
After round 1 she gave me some massage and started OW for second round and doggy where i finished after a while. Looks like she is around late 30s early 40 but i could be wrong.Big nice tits,round ass and bit of a gut.
Good value for money,would visit again.

Offline peter purves

Cheers!

Is she a worthy Bubble Butt thread entrant?? A variant of the perennial question
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline KingCrowley

Cheers!

Is she a worthy Bubble Butt thread entrant?? A variant of the perennial question
I would say no. Ass is big and fatty but far from a contender.

Offline KingCrowley

Not a bad find
Not a bad provider but i would not go for more than 30 minutes with her. 

Online sparkus

If I can interject...

Bubble butt: it's a decent arse to pump but, no

Gut: this is relatively recent, she used to be quite taut (like in her Vivastreet pics)

Agree with the 30 mins assessment but it's her own place, it doesn't really feel like a punt (most knocking shops in Leytonstone are grotty as fuck).

Offline horsa

External Link/Members Only Thanks to sparkus i saw his review and decided to see her.
Seen her last week as i was passing in the area .
Comms were quite good few text and call when outside. Parking free on the road after 4.30 if i'm right,not sure about public transport. Paid 60 for 30 minutes,came 2 times.
Had to call her when outside to come down and open the door,residential house with a few studios i would say,small and crowded room but didn't care too much,haven't been offered a shower but had one before.
Started with her on bed and me standing giving me OW,not sure if she does OWO as not enquired.
After round 1 she gave me some massage and started OW for second round and doggy where i finished after a while. Looks like she is around late 30s early 40 but i could be wrong.Big nice tits,round ass and bit of a gut.
Good value for money,would visit again.

her profile lists OWO, is it extra?

Offline KingCrowley

her profile lists OWO, is it extra?
I did not ask,didn't really care if it's OWO or OW.

yayati_in_uk

What about FK, DFK? Does she provide GFE or is it just a quick fuck?

Offline horsa

What about FK, DFK? Does she provide GFE or is it just a quick fuck?
would like to know also  :drinks:

Offline woiczeck

Where is this girl from, it also lists A level was this in offer pro and an expensive extra?

Online sparkus

I don't think you will get GFE in her 15 min rate but otherwise yeah.

Never attempted anal and she is from either Rwanda or Burundi, I don't remember which.