Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phaedra Sweety\Phaedra Frentic  (Read 786 times)

Offline jammyjay

AKA Bodybuilder Phaedra and XXBrenda BrunetteXX

I was really contemplating seeing her and then I noticed she said she's going on holiday and she'll be back in May then she logged in like 2 days ago and now the profile is gone. Does anyone have her contact info or a new profile?

These links are all her previous profiles

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 02:40:33 pm by jammyjay »

Offline jammyjay

I noticed her last profile is called Phaedra Frenetic and the it says Frenetic on her vest. Is that her bodybuilder name or a Hungarian Sports Company?

Someone help me out please if you know anything I'm looking for a girl with a muscular physique and I would've tried to call her already but there was no number listed on the profile
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 01:17:23 am by jammyjay »

Offline beachtest

I was about to post too. I've seen her before, I was hoping to see her in May but her profile went! Not sure what happened. Will check back for info or post here If i find something.

Offline Gordon Bennett

Her stays have become shorter and less frequent over past couple of years. Her last profile was pretty garbled in terms of pricing........ It appeared to suggest she was £200 per hour if you wanted sex.

I've not seen them in person, but the below two seem to be far more reachable and appear to match up to Phaedra physique-wise.