Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WGs on Harley Street, Marylebone  (Read 1673 times)

Offline Illuminated4000

Hi folks,

I know this is very specific, but can someone recommend a really good WG anywhere on Harley Street (Marylebone) please? I was there for an appointment a few days ago, and it looked eerily familiar, and I thought "this must be the street I saw Melissa Miliano on" and I really think it was you know. But that was a couple of years back anyway, so my memory had faded a bit.
     Anyway, I have another appointment upcoming at the same place and was wondering, as per, if anyone can recommend a good punt anywhere on Harley Street...preferably someone Melissa Miliano/Tayla Brazil-esque. You know, Latina, ass, yadda yadda. Cherie Amour is next on my HL and she isn't far away really but I don't think I can be arsed and might save that for another time.
     Thanks for any help/advice folks,

Illuminated4000

Offline Waterhouse

While you're there amongst all of those expert consultants, best get your marbles checked too!  You'd have to have lost them to think you'd get any helpful or positive responses given all of your marvellous contributions over the last three years.   :hi:

Offline Illuminated4000

Helpful or positive responses like yours, you mean ;)? Come on, it is never too late to start.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2019, 02:47:19 pm by Illuminated4000 »

Offline Waterhouse

Helpful or positive responses like yours, you mean ;)? Come on, it is never too late to start.
You may find it useful to "start" with a review of one of your claimed recent visits - to an SP that is, not a marbles doctor.

John2K

Sorry I cannot help either OP.

Interestingly there used to be a HOD venue a while back (closed about 2 years ago), at Warren Street. Which reminds me some good punts over there. They must have closed for the same reason they are moving HOD3, as the residents may have noticed something. Hopefully the new HOD3 will be discreet like HOD2.

Offline Colston36

Hi folks,

I know this is very specific, but can someone recommend a really good WG anywhere on Harley Street (Marylebone) please? I was there for an appointment a few days ago, and it looked eerily familiar, and I thought "this must be the street I saw Melissa Miliano on" and I really think it was you know. But that was a couple of years back anyway, so my memory had faded a bit.
     Anyway, I have another appointment upcoming at the same place and was wondering, as per, if anyone can recommend a good punt anywhere on Harley Street...preferably someone Melissa Miliano/Tayla Brazil-esque. You know, Latina, ass, yadda yadda. Cherie Amour is next on my HL and she isn't far away really but I don't think I can be arsed and might save that for another time.

Illuminated4000

Are you serious? Harley is one of THE most expensive streets in London. I used to live at 139 when footloose and fancy free. Medical consultants pay a mint just to rent a room for a couple of days a week there. I would be astounded if there's any girl working there.

Offline Waterhouse

Are you serious? Harley is one of THE most expensive streets in London. I used to live at 139 when footloose and fancy free. Medical consultants pay a mint just to rent a room for a couple of days a week there. I would be astounded if there's any girl working there.
Seems as though the neighbours are having some work done.  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Illuminated4000

Yeah I walked past all that building work, was a helpful landmark for where I needed to be though.

John, Colston...thanks. Yondu, I will put my creative writing skills to good use soon enough then.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2019, 06:42:22 pm by Illuminated4000 »

Offline Waterhouse

Yeah I walked past all that building work, was a helpful landmark for where I needed to be though.

John, Colston...thanks. Yondu, I will put my creative writing skills to good use soon enough then.

Will look forward to it.  :thumbsup:

Your best bets would most likey be a 10 min walk W or SW from Harley St into central Marylebone and toward Edgware Road. Not sure who to recommend though - plenty on AW who will have been reviewed here.

Offline expeller

Hi folks,

Illuminated4000

Penelopepantsdown, now in Leicester, used to work from a flat in New Cavendish Street at the Portland Place end. A number of other SP's worked there too. Might be worth contacting her - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - to find out who is working there now.
Might ne

Offline Liverpool

Hi folks,

Illuminated4000

You said back in 2016 you would TOFTT for Melissa Milano. Are you ready to review her yet?

Offline PLeisure

You said back in 2016 you would TOFTT for Melissa Milano. Are you ready to review her yet?

The irony of his earlier comment seems lost on OP  :rolleyes:
Come on, it is never too late to start.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Come on, it is never too late to start.

:sarcastic:
The shit people say when they want something.

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Waterhouse

:sarcastic:
The shit people say when they want something.
Ne'er a truer word.   :thumbsup:

Offline Illuminated4000

I'll quite happily review her and others, you ball-breakers  :P

By the weekend

Offline Liverpool

I'll quite happily review her and others, you ball-breakers  :P

By the weekend

A few weekends have passed...... :unknown: :unknown: