Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Big black older women  (Read 6340 times)

Offline Sunny

Hi lads looking for more big black milfs around London, any recommendations?

Offline Murray Mint

Pru in Streatham probably meets you requirements:
External Link/Members Only
I last saw her in 2011, so a few years ago now, but prior to that saw her off and on over 6 years.
A great body in my opinion and if you like anal, she's top notch. I notice she no longer does OWO (she certainly used to) except for longer appointments. I don't understand the logic of that, but hey!

Offline joe diddley

She has (or did) get really into anal, however, which she hadn't done before, so if that floats your boat ...

Offline Sunny

Thanks for the suggestion but I'm looking for ones that provide OWO. I have searched AW not many black milfs on there compared to EEs.

Offline sparkus

Not visited personally, but there's MemoryJuice in Leyton. Reviewed here recently.

Offline Sunny

Not visited personally, but there's MemoryJuice in Leyton. Reviewed here recently

Lol I reviewed her nice lady provided great service but looking for other black milfs preferably British born Black milfs

External Link/Members Only - maybe this one

She doesn't see younger men. Looking for a tall, curvy (Dress size 14+) black British milf, I've tried AW, Vivastreet etc but not many around.

Offline joe diddley

Not visited personally, but there's MemoryJuice in Leyton. Reviewed here recently.

Was going to post the same until I noticed that the review was by the OP here!   :)

Offline dieseldriver

One the seniorsirens site. Lives in South Woodford. Need taxi from station or own transport to get to her. I've seen her twice. The last being 8/9 years ago. Fantastic OWO. She said she had a taste for it! Emma Marks is her name. 60yo. Was on AW as Afrodizzyact around the same time.
 Thinking about it, can divert a journey next week in her direction. If it happens, I'll post review?

Offline Sunny

One the seniorsirens site. Lives in South Woodford. Need taxi from station or own transport to get to her. I've seen her twice. The last being 8/9 years ago. Fantastic OWO. She said she had a taste for it! Emma Marks is her name. 60yo. Was on AW as Afrodizzyact around the same time.
 Thinking about it, can divert a journey next week in her direction. If it happens, I'll post review?

Cheers mate but a bit too old for me, wouldn't do anyone over 55

Offline sparkus

Saw the AW account years ago, is she really that old?

Offline sparkus

As reviewed on here recently, there is Melina of East Ham who advertises as a black mature on Gumtree. No idea on age.

YidArmy

Hi lads looking for more big black milfs around London, any recommendations?

Yeh wander about Brixton or Hackney and you should easily find a fat, black bird to make you happy.  :lol:

Offline Sunny

Yeh wander about Brixton or Hackney and you should easily find a fat, black bird to make you happy.  :lol:

You probably haven't had any luck with black girls, not big enough for them

YidArmy

You probably haven't had any luck with black girls, not big enough for them

Says you who has to ask how to find them. Maybe you should try going to Africa?

Offline sparkus

AKA my front door. 

Offline dieseldriver

Try Plentyoffish. Lots of old black ladies on there looking for white cock.... :sarcastic:

Offline sparkus

Try Plentyoffish. Lots of old black ladies on there looking for white cock.... :sarcastic:

Been there, done that.

Offline dieseldriver

Been there, done that.

So there actually is black ladies on POF looking for white cock?

Offline sparkus

I was on POF before and met a few black ladies for dates. All were 35+ and looking to 'settle down' (or settle scores with exes) so I didn't pursue it.

I had flings on there with all races and mixes, but no black women.

Offline Dopedj

There used to be a flat on Vivian avenue in Hendon area..where there were mature fat black prostitutes working..
Don't know if they are still in operation.
I'm sure there are guys here who might know or remember this place  ;)

Offline peter purves

There's this lady  who advertises ' she is only in London for a few days but yet she has not managed to leave as yet'  :P .

I consider her a bubble butt but have never entered her in the thread - not sure why though?  :unknown:. I think she is older than 29 btw

Layla

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sparkus

Oh yes, I've had the pleasure.  Lousy comms but not a bad price and she's friendly enough once you're in.

Firm boobs but not that big for her size (12/14).

I enjoyed the whole thing as she does it in her place of residence, it's not brothel-like. 

Offline peter purves

Oh yes, I've had the pleasure.  Lousy comms but not a bad price and she's friendly enough once you're in.

Firm boobs but not that big for her size (12/14).

I enjoyed the whole thing as she does it in her place of residence, it's not brothel-like.

Cheers, just out of interest should she have been placed as an entrant in the bubble butt thread, in your opinion of course??

Offline Mr Farkyhars

As reviewed on here recently, there is Melina of East Ham who advertises as a black mature on Gumtree. No idea on age

I've done a search for 'melina' and another for 'east ham' and nothing corresponding to that review seems to come up. Any more clues? :hi:

Offline sparkus

Cheers, just out of interest should she have been placed as an entrant in the bubble butt thread, in your opinion of course??

I don't consider it a bubble butt, no. She's quite pretty and vivacious.

Offline sparkus

I've done a search for 'melina' and another for 'east ham' and nothing corresponding to that review seems to come up. Any more clues? :hi:

Ad was here, now not: External Link/Members Only

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Offline sparkus

Review here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=147939.msg1703989#msg1703989

fredpunter

There's this lady  who advertises ' she is only in London for a few days but yet she has not managed to leave as yet'  :P .

I consider her a bubble butt but have never entered her in the thread - not sure why though?  :unknown:. I think she is older than 29 btw

Layla

Are you sure that's the correct link?

Offline peter purves

Are you sure that's the correct link?

Cheers mate!!

Sorry, I was still fixating on Sara love4u 2 :rose:  :P

Thanks Sunny!!  ;)

Offline Dopedj

Layla

Whose butt is tht?
Cos the girl in the profile is not black

Offline peter purves

Whose butt is tht?
Cos the girl in the profile is not black

A mistake on my part

Two different WGs

1. Layla - Black MILF and it is her butt that is posted

2. Sara - (BB) WG
« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 01:56:05 pm by peter purves »

Offline peter purves

Layla

Cheers!

Is she a worthy Bubble Butt thread entrant?? A variant of the perennial question

I would say no. Ass is big and fatty but far from a contender.

Offline sparkus

Having pounded it a few times its lacking requisite roundness and firmness but still none too bad.

Offline Sunny

Good to see you back Sparkus been a while, any luck on gumtree/vivastreet with black masseurs in London?

Recently saw Bigbum71 in Walthamstow will write a +review soon External Link/Members Only

Offline Sunny

Wondering Sparkus have you ever gone inside a black/carribean salon and asked whether any ladies do massages or is that kinda creepy? Might try Tottenham, near seven sisters tube station

Offline Dopedj

Good to see you back Sparkus been a while, any luck on gumtree/vivastreet with black masseurs in London?

Recently saw Bigbum71 in Walthamstow will write a +review soon External Link/Members Only
She was talked on tht BB website -doing BB for £20 extra

Offline Sunny

I know....she told me she doesn't do bb but I went for massage and OWO instead

Offline Waterhouse

Sorry, couldn't resist... saw the thread title and this image was the first thing that popped into my head - she certainly meets the criteria though... big, black and very old - first appearance in 1940  :D

"I'll get me coat."

Offline sparkus

Yeah, spot of globe-trotting!

She's not showing as in E17 now but I'd pass anyway.

As I have replied in the TCM shop thread, no.  Tesco Tesco Asda on here seemed to have got lucky with the one who advertises on Gumtree in Leytonstone (HJ and big rack) but she just shouted down the phone at me.

Offline sparkus

Wondering Sparkus have you ever gone inside a black/carribean salon and asked whether any ladies do massages or is that kinda creepy? Might try Tottenham, near seven sisters tube station

Only where it was advertised and the experience was very legit.

By all means do it and report back, am sure they've heard worse  :lol:

Offline Sunny

I am going to Tottenham tomorrow and will ask around hopefully I don't get beaten up lol

I called this one today External Link/Members Only basically she shouted down on the phone after I asked her if she does OWO/CIM and she got angry and told me she'd piss in my face if i CIMed her, clearly got issues would stay away from her

Offline sparkus

I am going to Tottenham tomorrow and will ask around hopefully I don't get beaten up lol

I called this one today External Link/Members Only basically she shouted down on the phone after I asked her if she does OWO/CIM and she got angry and told me she'd piss in my face if i CIMed her, clearly got issues would stay away from her

£100 for 30? That's got to be some fucking "cuddle".

Offline sparkus