Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: This has got to be a wind-up  (Read 1532 times)

Offline wizzo9

New profile in Peterborough. I can' believe this is true.

adultwork.com/6114164 or External Link/Members Only

Prize for the first brave soul to T.O.F.T.T.

Offline winkywanky

An overnight is rather tempting, only £300  :scare:

Offline Benjboy87

I'll personally pay for whom ever decided to brave it.

Offline winkywanky

I wonder if breakfast is thrown in? Looking at the 'stature' of the girl I should imagine it'd be a Full English: a packet of bacon, a packet of sausages, a tin of baked beans, half a dozen large eggs, half a sliced white loaf, fried, and a tin of plum tomatoes. Each.

You'd need feeding up after a night in her bed, I bet she just wouldn't leave you alone  :wacko:  :lol:.

Offline wizzo9

Does she provide the paper bag for the face, or do you have to take your own?

This one would give her a run for her money, if it is not the same one-------------
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Dashing

No surprise to see 'modeling' in her Enjoys List.

Online George South

Perhaps crowdfunding.
I see her fantasy is a group of guys.
So maybe not TOFTT.
Instead The Team take one for the lads.
I would volunteer.
But BB is a deal breaker for me

Online George South

No surprise to see 'modeling' in her Enjoys List.
Are you considering asking for a FFM.
The Duo from Hell

Offline Fuggedaboutit

Clicked out of curiosity....my eyes, dear god, my eyes...
Banned reason: Obsessed with discussing drugs despite previous temp ban
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Whiteknight

I'll personally pay for whom ever decided to brave it.

I am keeping watch of this and see if someone will take up your offer.

Offline chocolategiver

Those two would scare the shit out of Stevie Wonder and the bloke out of Peters and Lee!
Banned reason: Piss taking over rules.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline wizzo9

Do you think that they take prisoners, and where do they bury their dead?

Online Watts.E.Dunn

I think i'd need a bloody sight more than 300 quid to spend the night there thanks!..

Bloody Thorney I mean !!

However whilst on the overnights thing most all girls are on for 800 to a 1000 for an overnight.  I sometimes wonder how much trade they get at those rates?

Saw a girl recentlty said to her what would you do if i offered t you say  300 quid to stay here the night with you she didnt scoff and say 'eff off more did consider it.

It in a way wouldnt have been that demanding on her was there at 10 PM stayed overnight till say 7 or 8 AM not at my age a lot of work for her to do! but she'd have 300 which she didnt have otherwse?..

Offline Hackneylad1

I think i'd need a bloody sight more than 300 quid to spend the night there thanks!..

Bloody Thorney I mean !!

However whilst on the overnights thing most all girls are on for 800 to a 1000 for an overnight.  I sometimes wonder how much trade they get at those rates?

Saw a girl recentlty said to her what would you do if i offered t you say  300 quid to stay here the night with you she didnt scoff and say 'eff off more did consider it.

It in a way wouldnt have been that demanding on her was there at 10 PM stayed overnight till say 7 or 8 AM not at my age a lot of work for her to do! but she'd have 300 which she didnt have otherwse?..

I wouln't stay with her even if she paid me the £300 - better off having a wank and not having nightmare memories of her.

On the point of normal overnight rates - unless you are super fit then I think of how many other punts I could have with that £800 - £1000.

Offline Skippy2708

I bet you there’s someone who will!  And from the photos someone has!!   🤮

Offline StingRay

Do you think that they take prisoners, and where do they bury their dead?

Probably eats them - would probably be hungry by lunchtime after such a small breakfast as suggested earlier!  :hi:

Offline anglianfloyd

Give it a day and it will back as mjdoesbj8 , I presume they can’t verify hence the profile keeps being renewed

Offline wizzo9

Give it a day and it will back as mjdoesbj8 , I presume they can’t verify hence the profile keeps being renewed

You're spot on. Dead right!!
Re-incarnated as  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Paper bags at the ready!!

Offline winkywanky

She's got that sexy pout all the boys like  :D.

Offline joninbristol

She's got that sexy pout all the boys like  :D.

I have a rule with myself - girls shouldn't have bigger upper arms than mine.
When their upper arms are bigger than my thighs, it's a definite "no"....... :scare:

Offline myothernameis

I bet you there’s someone who will!  And from the photos someone has!!   🤮

Possibly HP might have ago

Offline WASA38

You're spot on. Dead right!!
Re-incarnated as  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Paper bags at the ready!!

-and re-interred !

Offline wizzo9

-and re-interred !

Back again----------at  the double!!   Only she can't decide how old she is,

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only :.........aged 41 years

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only .........aged 39 years

Come on chaps, this woman must be desperate, help her out!!

Offline HappyDaze

Used to be known as Horny from Thorney

Offline Generalstockinghead

External Link/Members Only

If bad memory serves she was in her sixties a few years ago when she was banged up for keeping a brothel
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 10, 2021, 11:36:45 am by Generalstockinghead »