Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Coventry (or surrounding areas) PSE providers  (Read 451 times)

Offline Brand242

Hi,

I’ll be travelling into Coventry at later this month, so an opportunity to experience the areas finest. I usually punt in London.

I’ve been browsing PSE providers in Coventry and surrounding areas, but am struggling to find any. Looking for providers of facefucking, rimming giving, anal and facials. Would be great is they did water sports too.

Really appreciate recommendations from the West Midlands group. Thanks.

Online garfield

Coventry’s grim at the minute mate, really doubt you’ll find what you’re looking for there.

If you can get over to Birmingham maybe have better luck.

Offline smiler999

I’d agree. It’s hard to find a pump and dump in Coventry that matches the profile pictures, you’d be very lucky to find a touring PSE

Offline seandana

You could try this lady , External Link/Members Only . I have not seen her but she has a few reviews on here . I’m sure she is i in Warwick so not too much of a trek from Coventry.

Online GingerNuts

You could try this lady , External Link/Members Only . I have not seen her but she has a few reviews on here . I’m sure she is i in Warwick so not too much of a trek from Coventry.

External Link/Members Only

Click the link below for reviews.

Offline Brand242

Cheers gents. Birmingham will be doable from where I’m staying…but that would be max on the radius of travel.

Slut 4 Life seems a good shout, solid reviews too. Thanks!

Sounds like you guys are seeing the same as London - top notch PSE providers are a needle in the haystack!