Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Japanese place Leamington Spa  (Read 2600 times)

T3of3

Is the Japanese place listed on Viva Street in Leamington Spa any good?
Are the girls pretty or any good?
Please let me know, I am interested to find out before I go

way2015

ALL the places in leamington/Warwick that say they Japanese are all Thai single girl parlours that change girls every week. I know this cause I've been to them all plenty of times. The lily Thai one in pools court Warwick is the most reliable and generally the best girls

Offline switch99

ALL the places in leamington/Warwick that say they Japanese are all Thai single girl parlours that change girls every week. I know this cause I've been to them all plenty of times. The lily Thai one in pools court Warwick is the most reliable and generally the best girls

Do you have a number or link to the one you mention?

Offline ryandunn

Very interested in leamington or Warick places lads!
Bicester is getting a bit boring, despite the monster loads I'm covering them in

Offline deantannn

From my memory several years ago, the girls are kinda plain. No chance of any japanese, you will most likely get some thai or chinese girls which are bland

Dellboy

Very interested in leamington or Warick places lads!
Bicester is getting a bit boring, despite the monster loads I'm covering them in

Have always been very happy with the services available at the Thai place in Bicester. Have they changed?

Offline ryandunn

Yeah I like Bicester and use it as a fall back but I'm keen to try other places everytime the misses is away, which is soon! Will try the place that's just opened back up in leamington next, sounds like the girls are hot

MontyPython9

Evening Gents
I did visit this place some months ago although for the life of me cannot remember the girls name.
The comms were okay - a little difficult to understand on the phone but eventually found the place.
I was asked to wait outside and soon realised that was bc a previous punter was finishing up. Once they had left I was told to come to the door. Knocked and was led through to a side apartment which was ok, clean enough.
The girl was not quite upto the standard of her photos. Slightly plainer looking and not as thin - still a solid 7/10. She was dressed in a dressing gown and just underwear. Paperwork was completed (£60 for h/h) and she phoned her Secretary say all okay.
She helped me undress and got me down on the bed. Some clean up with wipes as per the normal.  Then onto some good owo. After 10mins of this I remember she asked if I wanted to try some poppers. Having honestly never tried them but heard about them I thought what the hell! She had a bottle and I am new bottle and both of us were snorting this like there was no tomorrow. Well I recall I started to feel light headed and so asked to lay down and she put the glove on and rode me Cow Girl. She was moaning and making all the encouragement you'd expect. All the time we interspersed snuffing the popper and i found i enjoyed this so much that I was ready to pop. I got her to come off and finish with some oral and hJ. As a nice surprise I found a finger had been inserted and was massaging the prostate ....we'll that finished me off and I exploded. To my surprise I  came really strongly and shot all over her face and hair. She didnt seem to bothered. After a clean up we exchanged pleasantries while she gave me a nice massage.
All in all a good punt. Comms not brill but girl was nice enough. Trying poppers for the first time too was fun.
Will find link and update when I can too.