Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Duo Double Trouble - Polish  (Read 1490 times)

187man

Anyone have any info on these girls?

External Link/Members Only

I'm thinking about trying this out for this Saturday.

It would be my first real duo experience. Thanks.

j-beard

one of them is petite juliette and she has had very mixed reviews. Not seen them though

External Link/Members Only

187man

Cool that helps a lot thanks.

mrhappypants

Petite Juliette is pretty, sleazy 'ferile' girl whose been around about 18 months.  I found her (very) attractive both physically and facially but the service is unbearable and she is probably using.  I suspect, if you like to take control and subjugate, you could have a good time with her but you'll need to enjoy an adversarial tone.  "It's only dirty if you are doing it right."

Naughty Paula has a great body (busty petite) a plainish face and tolerable service, but she is a bit greedy and burned out.

I have reviewed both.  Please write a review if you see them - I could still be pursuaded.

Dave
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 09:48:18 pm by mrhappypants »

187man

Yeah I already came across your review and a few others, I cannot find any reviews of them as a duo though, how do you think they would perform together as far as good and reliable service?

Thanks.

mrhappypants

Yeah I already came across your review and a few others, I cannot find any reviews of them as a duo though, how do you think they would perform together as far as good and reliable service?

Thanks.

Forget it - high risk punting without a doubt.

Dave

Offline salazar

Go to Maxes and get 2 english girls. Pick one you like, ring them up and ask who she likes to work with. Can't go wrong and worth the extra half mile. East Europeans and South Americans are too much of a risk.