Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Devil Almma  (Read 1163 times)

Offline PapaSmurf

Planned on seeing her last week. I still have my sights set on her. I'll post a review if I go through with it. I keep threatening to take a punting break. 

Offline tnw

Check the verification photo (although it is dated Oct 15). It isn't the girl in the pictures. Face photos anyway. For some reason they're using photos of a relatively well known camgirl who you can find linked below. I got excited at first because the camgirl is Romanian, early 20s, and would believably fit in well with this group, but I found her actual Facebook and she regularly updates her page, loved up in Romania with her boyfriend.

External Link/Members Only

Fake Twitter profile for more photos: External Link/Members Only

Actual Almma has been on my A-list for a while now though, I just need to get my lazy ass down to London. She switched profiles recently though so be wary. She was operating under this profile linked below, with face pictures, but then the face pics disappeared and the name changed. I do think some of the photos on this 'Rubby Rosse' profile are actually her though. Likewise with the first profile, any pics where her face isn't showing is probably actual Almma. But, as I mentioned, the verification photo throws it all in the water and it could be a B+S.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Let us know how you get on  :thumbsup:

Offline PapaSmurf

Check the verification photo (although it is dated Oct 15). It isn't the girl in the pictures. Face photos anyway. For some reason they're using photos of a relatively well known camgirl who you can find linked below. I got excited at first because the camgirl is Romanian, early 20s, and would believably fit in well with this group, but I found her actual Facebook and she regularly updates her page, loved up in Romania with her boyfriend.

Fake Twitter profile for more photos: External Link/Members Only

Actual Almma has been on my A-list for a while now though, I just need to get my lazy ass down to London. She switched profiles recently though so be wary. She was operating under this profile linked below, with face pictures, but then the face pics disappeared and the name changed. I do think some of the photos on this 'Rubby Rosse' profile are actually her though. Likewise with the first profile, any pics where her face isn't showing is probably actual Almma. But, as I mentioned, the verification photo throws it all in the water and it could be a B+S.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Let us know how you get on  :thumbsup:

I'm so baffled right now. The girl I had in mind was this one.
Is there multiple profiles for the same girl, or is there some catfishing going on?

Offline tnw

I'm so baffled right now. The girl I had in mind was this one.
Is there multiple profiles for the same girl, or is there some catfishing going on?

Looks like a bit of everything. If you're hoping to see the girl in Devil Almma's profile photos, you'll be disappointed. The consolation (and a great consolation it would be) would be you might get given 'Actual Almma' (who I think is more stunning than the camgirl). And finally the probable outcome would be you get given the girl in the verification pic.

Hidden Image/Members Only

You can see in this thread there are 7 reviews (albeit none positive) for 'gorgeous almma' (Actual Almma I think). The other review for 'lovely emmma' is a different girl who appeared on the scene a while back. Looks like they've used her profile for the new Devil Almma persona which imo just looks to be a b+s.

Offline Bigjack

Thanks guy think I'll give this one a miss off my hotlist

Online TheOracle

This is surely a big B&S operation now.

The fact that "Gorgeous Almma"'s profile now no longer shows her face and has changed name + the fact "Devil Almma"'s profile is using some pictures of the camgirl + at least 3 more girls (including some pictures of Gorgeous Almma, like the ones with the black underpants or the one with the red ones) makes it just obvious.

I'm glad I was able to meet GA when she was seeing people as she was actually quite a nice girl, in addition to a phenomenal hottie, but she's very probably gone, now.

Online TheOracle

This is surely a big B&S operation now.

The fact that "Gorgeous Almma"'s profile now no longer shows her face and has changed name + the fact "Devil Almma"'s profile is using some pictures of the camgirl + at least 3 more girls (including some pictures of Gorgeous Almma, like the ones with the black underpants or the one with the red ones) makes it just obvious.

I'm glad I was able to meet GA when she was seeing people as she was actually quite a nice girl, in addition to a phenomenal hottie, but she's very probably gone, now.

And here she is, this is the original "Gorgeous Almma" with a new profile: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

(Or at least that's her pictures!)