Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Health First Spa - Holborn x2 (Hannah and ??)  (Read 3364 times)

Offline dwagonkin1

Put off posting these for a while as i wanted to give it a second chance after the first go but both experiences were horrific so.

External Link/Members Only

1st - just about 2 months ago
2nd - 3-4 weeks ago.

base cost: £50 both times to front counter.

saw 2 separate women on Monday. 1st was a Chinese girl called Hannah .. quite naturally pretty and decent english and convo. Second not sure but older but still decent looking.

The room/building - imagine you are in an aisle at costco and someones put a massage bed under one of the shelves where the stocks run out. Tiny barely any space for someone to move around the bed and a shower in the room.

meet 1:

massage was bang average, but from start to finish she was clock watching. multiple times i looked at her she was tracking time and exactly when the clock went past with 15 mins left she offered me extras. Now i thought id take my chances to see what happens and went with a body 2 body for 40£.

What followed was 1000% not body to body. 0 body slides, she stood there next to me rubbed my cock a few times and sat on the edge of the bed and did it more. Then she got up on the massage bed stood over me and bent over and continued to wank me off. I thought okay let me take a chance to try rub her pussy from here and she instantly said no. After the massage i was going to kick off but she offered a head massage which was literally the highlight of it because i stopped caring and just firmed my loss haha.

overall set me back 90£

meet 2:

few weeks passed and i was in the city early so i thought id take a trip again to give it a second chance. Same set up same room. this time i had asked for a girl i had seen reviewed on here called Michelle but she was not working so took my chances with the girl who wasnt Hannah. What followed was actually a decent massage which i was quite happy with which would of got this meeting a neutral atleast as a start but around the 40 minute mark i was asked for extras.

I asked her how long i had left she said 20 mins which was fair and then i go what does she offer. She said happy ending or body 2 body. I said nah to both, just wasnt feeling it. Within 30 seconds she asked me again but this time it was like she was really trying to sell it. So i said alright ill take a happy ending for a tenner which she agreed. Now she continued whilst stroking my cock to ask me if i wanted body2body and it got to a point where it was getting really annoying and i had to tell her to just stop. Ive never experienced it before but its like she was tryna brute force her sale of it. I cannot fault her however as she did give a decent head massage at the end. the hand job was bang average.

overall set me back £60 - i ended up going to clairs in north london after (review to follow later today)

conclusion: i gave it a go and another chance. i will defo be avoiding this place. Im sure there will be a hidden gem here one day but i dont fancy spending my money to find that gem

Offline hotfire84

I saw Hannah too a couple of weeks ago and yes same as you was very disappointed. Review to follow soon but wasted my good earned pounds here

Offline osuc69

Getting the feeling this place is more miss than hit. I’ve had two luck lustre massages from here so far.

Offline dwagonkin1

I saw Hannah too a couple of weeks ago and yes same as you was very disappointed. Review to follow soon but wasted my good earned pounds here

Honestly bud, i felt the same after the first but because holborn is so close to on-site working it seemed so wrong not to give it a second go. Shame because that Michelle review was a proper sell for me but defo not spending any more hard earned queens faces at that place. Shame

Offline Cullen

Hi, I assume you're referring to this review that I posted last month? https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=304818.0

Michelle only works Monday's at HFS. She does Tuesday's at another shop in Covent Garden, but I didn't ask the name of it. If you're interested in seeing her (and I highly recommend it based on my own experience - a very game and accommodating girl) you might want to book in advance. Bear in mind, though, that, as mentioned in the review, she asked for £50 for B2B, and I gave her £60. How this affected the quality of her B2B I can only guess.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2021, 10:31:01 am by Cullen »

Offline dwagonkin1

Hi, I assume you're referring to this review that I posted last month? https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=304818.0

Michelle only works Monday's at HFS. She does Tuesday's at another shop in Covent Garden, but I didn't ask the name of it. If you're interested in seeing her (and I highly recommend it based on my own experience - a very game and accommodating girl) you might want to book in advance. Bear in mind, though, that, as mentioned in the review, she asked for £50 for B2B, and I gave her £60. How this affected the quality of her B2B I can only guess.

Yeah it was that review. Originally on the first Monday i asked on arrival and was given Hannah or another girl. The second time it was also on a Monday and Michelle was not working that monday.