Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girls without face pictures in their profile  (Read 558 times)

Offline Kingc

Hello guys

Wondering if anyone who uses adultwork ever met a girl who doesn't have face pictures but went by the body and drew lucky... Sometimes I look at profile and think the body's great but get worried I will just turn my back once I see the face... Any reccomendations?

mrhappypants

Hello guys

Wondering if anyone who uses adultwork ever met a girl who doesn't have face pictures but went by the body and drew lucky... Sometimes I look at profile and think the body's great but get worried I will just turn my back once I see the face... Any reccomendations?

My suggestion: try one out and then publish a review? 

Seriously though, a girl who does not publish a face pic may simply want to protect her anonymity.  Four years ago Stunning Julie was worthy of the name and has never had a face pic on her profile to my knowledge.  But, you cannot be sure, and have to be prepared to walk if you arrive and are dissapointed. That is why it is called 'punting.'

« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 12:40:10 pm by mrhappypants »

Offline Kingc

Good point.. But if I got the chance to get answers I will.   I'm starting to understand mire how this site works I'll post reviews of my experiences on those I have seen..

I just always get the idea some of the girls could be known to the area hence why they hide faces rather then because they are ugly as f

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
The problem I have if I can't see a face pic is that if they have a really nice body, then in my mind I assume that they should have the perfect face to go with it - inevitably that means that whatever they look like, they probably won't meet my unwarranted expectations.  When I first started punting this happened a lot, and even if they weren't ugly, I would feel a bit disappointed. 

Things improved when I insisted on seeing a face photo before any meeting.  I found that it helped to have a realistic expectation of what they would look like, rather than assuming that everyone who I chose to meet must be stunning just because they had a good body.  It is still possible to be taken in by out of date or photo shopped pics, but that's just another thing to watch out for.

sean70

Hello guys

A significant majority of the more attractive girls do not show their face for obvious reasons. It is the chance you take but the risk can be minimize somewhat by choosing a WG that has been reviewed on here. Ignore the fluffy reviews on AW they are meaningless! For what it's worth I am never bothered about seeing a face pic beforehand.