Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting phone  (Read 667 times)

Offline Bobmo1

Looking for advice on how I can buy a sim card and top it up using cash.
I don't want the sim to be linked to me. I already have an old phone so just need the sim.
Thanks

Offline PleadInsanity

Just buy a PAYG sim which you can top up with a pre paid voucher.

Offline Bobmo1

Do I not have to register the sim with the phone company and give them all my details?

Offline PleadInsanity

No. Just buy a sim off the shelf and find a local shop to buy a top up voucher. You don't need to register or use a credit card to buy the voucher or register any details with the network provider, so can all be completely anonymous

Offline Bobmo1

Thanks. Appreciate the advice. Last question I promise. Which phone company would you recommend?

Offline pantywetter

Three because the credit doesn’t expire!

Offline PleadInsanity

I suppose any would do just if you have a provider preference. I have a couple of sims I have always used from the 3 network which until recently was 1p per text but this has just changed to 10p per text, but your credit does'nt expire as long as you use it occasionally.
I'm looking to get another cheapo sim myself and might order one from 1p mobile to try.

If you have a search of the forum there are topics on punting phones and sims etc.

Offline Bobmo1

Offline southcoastpunter

But check the coverage in the area you are and want to "operate! in - don't know what its like now but at one stage Three's coverage wasn't that great outside of larger towns/cities.

Another thing - if its an smart phone, with internet access, you may not be able to get onto adult sites like AW unless you "prove your age" by registering a credit card or similar with them.

Offline Bobmo1

I am in London so hopefully 3 will be okay.

Online punjabipunter

I suppose any would do just if you have a provider preference. I have a couple of sims I have always used from the 3 network which until recently was 1p per text but this has just changed to 10p per text, but your credit does'nt expire as long as you use it occasionally.
I'm looking to get another cheapo sim myself and might order one from 1p mobile to try.

If you have a search of the forum there are topics on punting phones and sims etc.

1p mobile .... cheap as chips ... but must top up £10 every 3 months. Also, I thought you can only buy the SIM online, ie. register and provide and address.

Offline davy321

I got my my sim from the supermarket, next to the checkout.

Offline alibirmingham

Having a punting phone can be difficult for some especially if your partner is nosy etc. One solution is apps. I’m using one called on/off. You buy a number for a few quid each month with unlimited calls and texts. Set privacy settings to no notifications so if a wg replies it won’t op up on your phone screen. You can call and text them from your normal phone without the need of a second phone or sim. And if you need to it’s very easy to change the number. Just cancel the one and buy another.

Offline GorillaWarfare

PAYG over-the-counter SIM card is more than fine. Mine's served me well for years at this point.

Offline the fitter

But check the coverage in the area you are and want to "operate! in - don't know what its like now but at one stage Three's coverage wasn't that great outside of larger towns/cities.

Another thing - if its an smart phone, with internet access, you may not be able to get onto adult sites like AW unless you "prove your age" by registering a credit card or similar with them.
To get round the proof of age, I found if you buy from the likes of O2, which lets you carry the credit forward, by using it once a month. You purchase it with no ID. Then wait 3 weeks and go back to the O2 shop, ( by then it is on the system), and ask them to remove the restriction, while your there to prove you are over 18, and no ID has to be shown.

Offline dynatron

just buy a cheap payg phone from say tesco and then either top up buying voucher in store on store up money on e top up card.
i keep my punting phone in my car with a sim lock code on it easy way

Offline Romney

I am in London so hopefully 3 will be okay.

I'm in London and use three, and I find their coverage is not great.  More than once texts both sent and received have been delayed, sometimes by as much as an hour, which can make the "I'm here, what's your flat number" comms challenging.  I keep meaning to change networks, but haven't gotten round to it yet. Maybe I will when I resume punting later this year.  Of course coverage depends on where in London you're using it, and some areas are better than others, I just haven't figured out where they are exactly yet.