Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reporting style  (Read 1002 times)

Offline Alexmck

What is the preferred reporting style?

The prosaic blow by blow or a more to the point / bullet point version like this: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=298638.0 (have also seen other variations)

Personally leaning toward the bullet point version but not sure if there is a preference or requirement either way - there were some instructions / advice but I can't find them now?

Offline mr.bluesky

Just do whatever way you prefer.  Variety is the spice of life. Some like to post long reviews others shorter and more to the point . All types of review are welcome.  :hi:

Offline scutty brown

Don't make it read like a love poem.
Don't make it read like a Mills & Boon novel.
Don't make it too long to read

Offline chocolategiver

Correct
Correct
Correct
and please don't tell me you made her have an orgasm!
Banned reason: Piss taking over rules.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Little Joe

Correct
Correct
Correct
and please don't tell me you made her have an orgasm!
....and don’t tell us to ‘treat her well’  or ‘she did the behind the door trick’
« Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 04:28:59 pm by Little Joe »
Banned reason: Previously Banned - Dodo, Bush (can’t take the hint he isn’t fucking welcome here)
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline unclepokey

The best ever field reports as they were known on P******** were from a guy called "Man Meat" who had the gift of writing a comic sketch but which contained nevertheless ample detail as required by a reader AND side splitting humour.
 I wish he had transferred to this board. Very sad that he hasn't.

Offline Home Alone

The best ever field reports as they were known on P******** were from a guy called "Man Meat" who had the gift of writing a comic sketch but which contained nevertheless ample detail as required by a reader AND side splitting humour.

... but we've got mutinyonthecounty!

Offline chocolategiver

Yes, he wrote the best reviews i'd ever read about this little hoppy of ours. I'm tempted to nominate him for Poet Laureate and the Noble Prize for Literature.

Offline unclepokey

Might either of you know which area that writer mainly reported on. My search on the name revealed a blank. Many thanks

Offline Home Alone

Sorry, Uncle; I never went on %%% so I know nothing of Man Meat, if you know what I mean. ;)  :hi:

Mutinyonthecounty's a brilliant 'reporter' from the East Midlands on here, though.

Offline unclepokey

Thank you muchly.
I'll have a turn around the E Mids reviews.

We all could do with a giggle these days I'm sure you'll agree.

Again my thanks
UP

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider

Mills & Boon lol I recall someone saying “made love” in a review I was like WTF! ESA alert  :scare:

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Mills & Boon lol I recall someone saying “made love” in a review I was like WTF! ESA alert  :scare:
I think I remember that, might've been the same one where they said about 'gazing into each others eyes'.    :wacko:

Offline king tarzan

I have a very good writing style straight precision to the point
No fart arsing around
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline Fully Sated

I have a very good writing style...

King Tarzan, You really are too modest.

Offline Liverpool

No fart arsing around

Using emojis is not a writing style.
Your negative reviews are misogynistic and never once entertain that you maybe at fault.
Substituting one word for another euphemistic word is not precise or to the point.

Offline chocolategiver

Straight to them
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showreviews;u=11669

Thank you for the link, excellent and very funny reading. I'll try and find one of Man Meat's little ditties and cut/paste on here.

Offline Thephoenix

No fart arsing around

I guess there's no way you have any kind of inferiority complex then Your Majesty?🤔

Offline Decadent Hobby

No fart arsing around

Come on KT, even you’ve got to admit that most of your reviews have at least a couple of lines of “YUMMY YUMMY DABBA DABBA DOO MANGO!!!”

For the sake of balance, I do appreciate the intel.

Offline chocolategiver

The Premises
The bathroom extractor fan was a Greenwood Airvac - perfect for when things get steamy.
The Lady
Voluptuous Italian girl. Hair as black as a Raven's eye.
The Story
Modern technology is wonderful: one minute I'm sat at my PC scrutinizing photos of Karolina, an hour later I'm stood in front of a mirror squeezing her tits. I love punting!

She kissed me lightly and, with a conjuror's sleight of hand, she unbuckled my belt and slid down my trousers. She rubbed my bulge and raised an eyebrow; when she pulled down my boxer shorts, she raised the other!

She gripped my big veiny cock and shoved it in her mouth. She gave a splendid blowjob: Karolina does not have a gag reflex - she can take up to 6 inches into her mouth, at which point your bell-end will be nestled against her tonsils. After a generous helping of OWO and scrotum licking, she spread her legs and said, "Lick me down there, lick my butterfly." I kissed her belly and snaked my tongue southward. She was dry when I started, but wet when I'd finished. I eased a finger into her fanny - it was as slippery as Silvio Burlusconi. I licked her until she was sated.

We tried Cow Girl, dabbled with Mish, and then moved onto Jockey. I think she liked this position because she squirmed around like a Mini Cooper with torque steer. "Oooh baby, fuck me. Fuck me hard and cum inside me quickly, cos I'm tired." We chuckled at that one.

I gave her another 2 minutes of spasmodic prodding before moving onto a blowjob. With her open mouth positioned one inch above my cock, she wanked me till I squirted. "Mmm," she cooed, "tastes good!"

As we got dressed we chatted briefly about Italian opera and the water quality in Venice.

A fun girl. A fun punt.

A brief example of his writing style. I alway thought his was the best i'd come across but i now i've been introduced to "MutinyontheCounty", this is Champions League level....bravo!!

Offline scutty brown

No fart arsing around

Mango flavour in every trump

Offline Thephoenix

The Premises
The bathroom extractor fan was a Greenwood Airvac - perfect for when things get steamy.
The Lady
Voluptuous Italian girl. Hair as black as a Raven's eye.
The Story
Modern technology is wonderful: one minute I'm sat at my PC scrutinizing photos of Karolina, an hour later I'm stood in front of a mirror squeezing her tits. I love punting!

She kissed me lightly and, with a conjuror's sleight of hand, she unbuckled my belt and slid down my trousers. She rubbed my bulge and raised an eyebrow; when she pulled down my boxer shorts, she raised the other!

She gripped my big veiny cock and shoved it in her mouth. She gave a splendid blowjob: Karolina does not have a gag reflex - she can take up to 6 inches into her mouth, at which point your bell-end will be nestled against her tonsils. After a generous helping of OWO and scrotum licking, she spread her legs and said, "Lick me down there, lick my butterfly." I kissed her belly and snaked my tongue southward. She was dry when I started, but wet when I'd finished. I eased a finger into her fanny - it was as slippery as Silvio Burlusconi. I licked her until she was sated.

We tried Cow Girl, dabbled with Mish, and then moved onto Jockey. I think she liked this position because she squirmed around like a Mini Cooper with torque steer. "Oooh baby, fuck me. Fuck me hard and cum inside me quickly, cos I'm tired." We chuckled at that one.

I gave her another 2 minutes of spasmodic prodding before moving onto a blowjob. With her open mouth positioned one inch above my cock, she wanked me till I squirted. "Mmm," she cooed, "tastes good!"

As we got dressed we chatted briefly about Italian opera and the water quality in Venice.

A fun girl. A fun punt.

A brief example of his writing style. I alway thought his was the best i'd come across but i now i've been introduced to "MutinyontheCounty", this is Champions League level....bravo!!

That's really good, on so many levels. :thumbsup:

Offline chocolategiver

That's really good, on so many levels. :thumbsup:

Clever, subtle and very amusing. I've read quite a few of his posts over the years.