Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Price Increases - Cross Reference to the NW Thread  (Read 2982 times)

marlboro20

Generally speaking the majority of SP's you booked for £120ph last year are now charging an extra 10%-15% for the same service... there are of course exceptions... I can think of quite a few damn fine girls who have held their price steady at £120 for a couple of years (eg. JessicaJoy) I think the rot set in when all the Sandys girls went Indie... all came out at £140ph... they played the ex Sandys card well and a load of other SP's upped their prices because they thought they could... fuck me, even newbies are starting out at £140ph... insane.
Increasing prices are punter driven... there's a simple solution... just for one month everyone on the NW and Yorkshire Forums should skip booking any SP charging more than £120ph (£70 half hr)... but it needs a concerted effort by all... and I doubt it will happen. Soon as the £150ph divas get dusty phones prices will drop... they all still have bills to pay. They'll no doubt get bookings from a few southeners where £150 is the norm... but a few bookings won't pay the rent and the bills. If we start this on August 1st by August 31st we'll have levelled the field. So guys... come on... book a fuck south of £121ph for August... you know it makes sense and it's the way forward.
I'm going to post this as a cross reference thread on the Yorkshire Forum for any one not following this NW thread.

Offline BP

Generally speaking ...[drivel snipped]

Huh?
Only a few weeks ago you came out with this little gem:-
I met up with this girl for an hour at a smart apartment in LS11 shortly after she came onto AW... she definately qualifys in my New Issues and Under Valued Assets. I'll do a write up next week... it will be a Smokin Hot Positive... with a capital P.
She is new to AW, genuine recent photos, delivered everything on her Enjoys List... IMHO ridiculously under valuing herself at £100/hr

« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 11:02:26 pm by BP »

vw

Read this....
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=212742.0;all

All piss and wind.... Fags has back peddled on his idea  :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Well calling z-list prossies assets means one thing to me. 

marlboro20

Different day... same shit.
It appears I've got a three followers on this topic...
One has a certain amount of humour in his windups... absolutely fine with me.
Another is a moronic half-wit and time waster.
And yet another who analyses and disects to the extreme... his pompous comments tell me he's the sort of guy who sucks the life out of living and the recreational joy out of punting. Sad... punting is for R & R.
I await the shit storm with anticipation... but I've got a busy day so won't be responding (immediately)

Offline Moby Dick

August is probably not a WGS busiest month.
School holidays means some punters and WGS are on holiday, or Managing childcare.
Are there less or more opportunities in holiday time?

Offline smartieshouse

I'd say less. Childcare eats into available working time.

Offline Blackpool Rock

August is probably not a WGS busiest month.
School holidays means some punters and WGS are on holiday, or Managing childcare.
Are there less or more opportunities in holiday time?
Yes i've previously noticed quite a few girls go off the radar during school holidays due to child care etc so availability is reduced, logically those still working won't be short of punters so more likely to increase their price rather than reduce it

vw

Different day... same shit.
It appears I've got a three followers on this topic...
One has a certain amount of humour in his windups... absolutely fine with me.
Another is a moronic half-wit and time waster.
And yet another who analyses and disects to the extreme... his pompous comments tell me he's the sort of guy who sucks the life out of living and the recreational joy out of punting. Sad... punting is for R & R.
I await the shit storm with anticipation... but I've got a busy day so won't be responding (immediately)

Name calling now your shady behaviour has been exposed.  :sarcastic:

« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 09:09:49 am by vw »

marlboro20

I agree BR... It's supply and demand, but if we skip any SP's who increase their prices it startts to get the ball rolling.

Offline Moby Dick

Punters also on Holiday, supply demand remains even?
I think those that carry on working will think it's just quiet, won't consider prices, and will probably enjoy the sunshine from last month's earnings.
Yes i've previously noticed quite a few girls go off the radar during school holidays due to child care etc so availability is reduced, logically those still working won't be short of punters so more likely to increase their price rather than reduce it
« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 09:24:49 am by Moby Dick »

Offline cueball

I agree BR... It's supply and demand, but if we skip any SP's who increase their prices it startts to get the ball rolling.

Well said fags  :D you just need the bollocks to stop back peddling and kick off your initiative.

A punters "reverse " cartel will never happen... so why bother. Instead we'll just grumble about increased prices and keep on keeping on. (Like what I'm gonna do)
Like i told you fags, you're on the pot.... It's time to start shitting  :sarcastic:

vw

Well said fags  :D you just need the bollocks to stop back peddling and kick off your initiative.
Like i told you fags, you're on the pot.... It's time to start shitting  :sarcastic:

he must be on email notifications, straight back on or a z-list prossie told him. 

vw

didn't you suggest attacking punters that don't comply?    :crazy: :crazy:

I'd happily hand it over to you Piggy... the only way I could see it having legs would be to shout down any Positive write up on  a £120+ ph shag

Offline cueball

he must be on email notifications, straight back on or a z-list prossie told him.

The zedder will have shouted him in from the back yard  :D

vw

Z list assets reporting back to him from the garden.  :lol: :lol:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Yeah but it escaped from your fucking cage originally  :D  :thumbsdown:

Offline yummycookie

I don't punt in Yorkshire anymore. Like you said, same prices as London and there is a lot more choice and quality in London. I usually wait until I am down there for work, every couple of weeks and try to sort something. The advantage of London is that you will always find someone for a last minute booking, if not I tend to use HoD. But have been put off since they decided to let BBC interview them, don't trust them anymore.

Offline Punter121212

OP, you have the same concern as a lot of others.

Your suggested approach is one way of trying to address what many of us see as a problem however punters generally dont think with the right head when it comes to punting, so getting punters to act collectively is like asking for a volunteer to go last at a gang bang.

Most punters will say 'just punt cheaper girls' but what happens is those girls become more popular and eventually increase their rates too.  :dash:

I recall a thread I started almost a year ago (ref: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=154670) where I suggested punters could collectively follow a pricing protocol on this forum which linked the price with the rating, the idea may have been a little bloated but it was to send a message to others that this girl is definitely 'over priced' which would eventually effect the popularity of the girl in question who would then have to correct her pricing.

I dont like paying 150 for a standard punt (150 should be reserved for the fucking exceptional which very few girls are) so from now on any girl who charges 150 but isn't absolutely exceptional will be getting a neutral rating from me, and those with a neutral rating don't get revisited.

marlboro20

A fair write up Punter... shame the original protocol didn't work out ... but it's far from supprising.
As I've mentioned on the NW thread I think the pricing re-structure needs to be driven from the top down..."The younger foxy chicks would have to reduce their prices to pay the bills... the less young, not so foxy chicks would have to reduce prices also to stay competitive in the market place"

Offline wristjob

Can't say I've really noticed.
I guess most punters have a cap on what they will pay anyway, so girls do risk pricing themselves out the market.

I guess it's all down to supply and demand, which means it could get a lot tighter post Brexit.

The other thing you need to consider is unadjusted  prices are probably the same as they were 10 or more years ago. Can't really complain at that and it does suggest a correction is due.

marlboro20

I might regret asking this, cos it'll give The Half-Wit a chance to post,  but could someone enlighted me as to what is meant by a z-list or a zedder?

Offline wristjob

Cathy the famous one?

Say like you have AVN1 or Natalia charge £120. Now when some random old slapper comes along and charges more you have to wonder what is bouncing round inside her head or who she thinks she is.

marlboro20

I think Jess is a damn good benchmark for pricing... really attractive girl and a nice person to boot.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

vw

I think Jess is a damn good benchmark for pricing... really attractive girl and a nice person to boot.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Is she one of your assets?   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline massivejohnson

We've had threads in the last 2 years re Tontober, ie £100 per hr girls. Now we are accepting that £120 is acceptable  :dash:

Really boys, set your sights on what is acceptable to you and go for it. I don't believe WGs will lower their prices just because there's a thread on here saying they should.

I've said before, there's some great girls on here for £100/hr (sometimes less), if you're happy to pay £120 then that opens up a load more. But if (in your opinion) they charge too much, just pass over them and move on... I do. That's why I haven't yet seen AVNo1, Starnat, JessVixen, and the rest. One day I'll save up a bit more money and see what all the fuss is about.

Offline cueball

I might regret asking this, cos it'll give The Half-Wit a chance to post,  but could someone enlighted me as to what is meant by a z-list or a zedder?

Just over a week to go fags eh.... Roll on the start of your price initiative... Are you planning national as well as regional threads?

vw

Just over a week to go fags eh.... Roll on the start of your price initiative... Are you planning national as well as regional threads?

Z list regions only by the look of it.

Offline cueball

Z list regions only by the look of it.

Be interesting to see if zedder plays along  :D

marlboro20

Don't hold yer breath Piggy... you know it ain't gonna happen.
Thank goodnes there are guys on this thread posting sensible views and opinions... as opposed to you and the moronic half-wit.
Go on... enlighten me... what's a z-list or a zedder... I'll be forever in your debt

Offline cueball

Don't hold yer breath Piggy... you know it ain't gonna happen.
Bloody hell fags, what a let down you turned out to be.

I truly thought you were going to do something on here that would make us all think you're ok really.

But, it turns out you're spineless and full of piss n wind  :sarcastic:

But, I suppose I understand, zedder would be giving you another thick ear if you upset the apple cart  :sarcastic:

marlboro20

No... not spineless Piggy, far from it. You'll have noticed by now that there's only you and The Half -Wit taking the joke past it's sell by date. Said it before... I don't give a shit what you post... you focus on me sunshine... least it's taking the heat off someone else. By the way... just wondering why no reviews recently?

vw

just wondering why no reviews recently?

Why only 6 asset reviews ever ?    :unknown:

You are not mixed up with z-listers are you?  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

marlboro20

It's past you bed time half-wit... you gotta be up early tomorrow

Offline wristjob

No... not spineless Piggy, far from it. You'll have noticed by now that there's only you and The Half -Wit taking the joke past it's sell by date.

Getting girls to raise their prices is never funny. Put that in your rizzla and smoke it.

marlboro20

Fuck me... another follower... welcome!

Offline wristjob

That's right. Everyone who thinks suggesting girls increase their prices or think you occasionally ask silly questions is personally stalking you.  :dash:

vw

That's right. Everyone who thinks suggesting girls increase their prices or think you occasionally ask silly questions is personally stalking you.  :dash:

Very feminine rebuttals from his account, makes me wonder it does.   Is a z-list asset pulling the strings?   :unknown:

Online threechilliman

Very feminine rebuttals from his account, makes me wonder it does.   Is a z-list asset pulling the strings?   :unknown:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You might just be right.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
We've had threads in the last 2 years re Tontober, ie £100 per hr girls. Now we are accepting that £120 is acceptable  :dash:

Really boys, set your sights on what is acceptable to you and go for it. I don't believe WGs will lower their prices just because there's a thread on here saying they should.

I've said before, there's some great girls on here for £100/hr (sometimes less), if you're happy to pay £120 then that opens up a load more. But if (in your opinion) they charge too much, just pass over them and move on... I do. That's why I haven't yet seen AVNo1, Starnat, JessVixen, and the rest. One day I'll save up a bit more money and see what all the fuss is about.
It5 should stay at £100, it wouldn't tontober otherwise and where do you draw the line £150 an hour girls? I've got around 20 girls on my HL only two above £100. Having said that I prefer big girls.

Offline BP

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You might just be right.

I must admit it crossed my mind when he mentioned he takes a bottle of wine to most punts.

Sounds like a punter right out of a Barbara Cartland novel imho

I think Cueball's got them well sussed.

marlboro20

I sure do BP... and all my punts run well over time... anything up to another hour... fuck, drink, talk and have a couple of fags. The girls don't seem in any hurry to get me out... guess I'm just lucky I'm a nice guy. You aught to try it.

Online threechilliman

I sure do BP... and all my punts run well over time... anything up to another hour... fuck, drink, talk and have a couple of fags. The girls don't seem in any hurry to get me out... guess I'm just lucky I'm a nice guy. You aught to try it.

Fuck me......

Offline Blackpool Rock

Where for art though Romeo  :rose:  :vomit:

marlboro20

Nothing romantic about it BR... it's just like any other business meeting but I've always found it pays huge dividends to be pleasant, charming and a bit lay-back. You need to aware of and understand womens psyche' to get the best out of punting.