Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Irishslut22 - BEWARE  (Read 1213 times)

marlboro20

Hi All,
Thought I'd start a new thread on this chick rather than tag on to the previous one.
She responded to my e-mail and gave me her genuine name and asked if I was on Facebook... said we could chat.
Yep... checked her out n Facebook and it was her... lots of photos.
FFS no way was I going to chat with her on Facebook. Few more e-mails came from her asking to chat on Facebook... which I ignored. Reckon she's a Mumsnet outer. Newbies Beware.

Offline thekingreturns

I don't know how true this is but if you search for someone you may show up on their "People you may know" section.

Kingy

marlboro20

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Not necessarily sinister, but surely it would be better to use KIK.

Offline p3ngu1n

She could just be naive - some newbies are

splodger69

She could just be naive - some newbies are
Nah, she has had numerous profiles, complete timewaster.... just one of many

Offline DC9798

I tried messaging her yesterday.  Sent a couple of emails which she read but didn't reply to so I sent another only for it to be instantly deleted.  I assume this means she blocked me??

Offline PussyLover789

I tried messaging her yesterday.  Sent a couple of emails which she read but didn't reply to so I sent another only for it to be instantly deleted.  I assume this means she blocked me??
  Another one who claims to have messaged her her, you've been a member since october 2017 and this is your first post?? yeah right  :dash:

Offline DC9798

Another one who claims to have messaged her her, you've been a member since october 2017 and this is your first post?? yeah right  :dash:

?? Have I done something wrong? What possible reason could I have for making this up??

Offline DC9798

Anyway back to my question, does anyone know if an instantly deleted email on Awork indicate that I have been blocked by the person I'm emailing?

It is a shame as she looks absolutely stunning.  Like others have said though it all does seem too good to be true.  Gutting really.

Online mrfishyfoo

Anyway back to my question, does anyone know if an instantly deleted email on Awork indicate that I have been blocked by the person I'm emailing?

It is a shame as she looks absolutely stunning.  Like others have said though it all does seem too good to be true.  Gutting really.

Immediate deletion = blocked.

Offline DC9798

Immediate deletion = blocked.

Cheers for clarifying.  God knows why she did that as I was very polite although from reading what people are saying about her I doubt I'm the only one.  She clearly isn't genuine which is a shame.

Online mrfishyfoo

Cheers for clarifying.  God knows why she did that as I was very polite although from reading what people are saying about her I doubt I'm the only one.  She clearly isn't genuine which is a shame.

PRO$$IE LOGIC.  :dash: :dash:

Perhaps she likes it rough.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: