Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Strange occurance..  (Read 981 times)

Offline mart802

Right..
Bit personal, but you guys arent backward in coming forward.

Fancied a massage. So went to see a lady i have seen a few time previous. Not obviously going to name, but English, attractive, massage but no sex, advertises on gumtree.
( if you know, you know.)

Had my massage, good as ever. Got talking about a few things, including single life, dating, etc, circumstances, plans.
Said our goodbyes, etc.

I got in my car... message straight away inviting me to grab a coffee..
Really good chat. Good time.
Numerous messages exchanged since.

Could you date a massage therapist. Even though no sex happens. Would it be too much knowing what they do and someones old man might get stroked a bit.

Offline stevedave

I say go for it. She's a masseuse who makes a bit of extra cash by rubbing one out for blokes, it isn't like she's got half of Leeds going through her  :D

Go for a drink and see what occurs. What's the worst that could happen.

Offline mart802

Thats what i thought.
But you gotta admit.. it was all a bit weird how it happened.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Have to agree with MrSD go for it as you may regret it if you don't.

Lifes for living so live it !!!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline catweazle

It happened to me, a Thai girl, doesnt do more than hj. Met a few times offsite as it were. Dropped it after a few months as it became apparent she was seeking a husband, presumably for visa reasons.

It seems from the OP that this lady isnt British so thats my only word of caution.

Online puntlover1

If you don't go for it, you'll regret it later on. GO FOR IT!!!

Offline BP96

It seems from the OP that this lady isnt British so thats my only word of caution.

He said she's English? We're at least still part of Britain AFAIK!  :yahoo:

I would love to date a girl who could give a good massage.

Offline mart802

It happened to me, a Thai girl, doesnt do more than hj. Met a few times offsite as it were. Dropped it after a few months as it became apparent she was seeking a husband, presumably for visa reasons.

If it was a Thai or whatever i wouldnt entertain.
But she is deffo English. Lives just outside Sheffield. So not worried about the prospective visa/husband/thing.

Offline Kendrig

Life's for living, go for it, you don't want to have any regrets in future

Offline catweazle

He said she's English? We're at least still part of Britain AFAIK!  :yahoo:

I would love to date a girl who could give a good massage.

Apologies, I misread it - thought it said "good English" :hi: