Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brothel at par  (Read 1162 times)

Offline Liverpool45

Just a random question did anyone visit the brothel at tywardrearh par and know what ever happened  to the person that ran it called herself emanuele loads of tattoos just wonder if shes still going cheers

Offline squigmcdig

Don't know what happened to emmaneulle, she was a wild ride! perhaps gone back to Reading, she had another parlour there.  The parlour moved to near Roche under the management of Dominique, who is now misfit, she then moved to near Lanivet, Garden of Eden.  Not such a prolific brothel as before, the service provided is still the same as it was back then, i.e. a bit hit and miss and very vanilla and often get you out as quickly as possible.  Misfit is advertised on AW, but time has treated her well, gone from horsey looking with a fine body to hag-like and big and sweaty. Not too mention that she is completely psycho, some of the girls who stop by there are nice enough.

Offline Liverpool45

Oh I thought it was run by dominique first then emanuele took it over , I remember the parlour at roache being run by Chantelle who I thought was misfit but might be wrong , I remember emanuele saying how the now misfit got a couple heavies in trying to shut down the parlour at par

Offline squigmcdig

She went by dominique, then chantelle I am sure, though I am not getting any younger so may well have blended into a one!
Yes she is the type to try that sort of nonsense, bullied some of the girls, well probably all of the girls who have worked for her. Though she wouldn't need heavies now, she could manage on her own.

Offline Liverpool45

Yeah you might be right mate my memory isn't so good these days lol