Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: In Windsor sl4 Hotal, this friday 16th evening, any suggestions on outcall ?  (Read 1449 times)

Offline jaykiwi

As it says I am up in Windsor, and have had a good search of the avl outcalls, but thought I would see if there was someone I should not miss seeing :). I was going to list my likes, but then I might miss a real gem :)  thanks in advance for all suggestions J x

Offline Billy no mates

It is generally considered bad form to show an unedited picture of a wg's passport, which shows her details.

I have hidden the post and Admin will decide what to do.

Offline Billy no mates

Unfortunately it seems most (if not all, apart from one) are Eastern European girls, so that generally means they will not 'outcall', even if they have prices for it.

The one that for sure is British, is a very new AW account, with no contact phone number, and also does (s)camming, so I would suggest that a meet would not happen with her.

Your best bet will probably be an agency. I cannot give any suggestions which one to use as I don't use them myself.

Good luck

Mrrichard.jones

PolishMinx would be my recommendation all day long but depends on your likes list. She may not be available at such short notice though.

Offline jaykiwi

It is generally considered bad form to show an unedited picture of a wg's passport, which shows her details.

I have hidden the post and Admin will decide what to do.

sorry I only posted the ones that were from this site. thanks for the heads up

Offline jaykiwi

PolishMinx would be my recommendation all day long but depends on your likes list. She may not be available at such short notice though.

Offline jaykiwi

Unfortunately it seems most (if not all, apart from one) are Eastern European girls, so that generally means they will not 'outcall', even if they have prices for it.

The one that for sure is British, is a very new AW account, with no contact phone number, and also does (s)camming, so I would suggest that a meet would not happen with her.

Your best bet will probably be an agency. I cannot give any suggestions which one to use as I don't use them myself.

Good luck

any agency in mind ? thanks

Online Steely Dan

I stand by all my reviews.  Look at any. Agree PMinx

But the other one that deserves a mention is
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
if your thing. She is real deal.

Offline jaykiwi

I stand by all my reviews.  Look at any. Agree PMinx

But the other one that deserves a mention is
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
if your thing. She is real deal.