Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maria @ Siam Sauna - Horton Heath  (Read 1378 times)

PompeyChap

External Link/Members Only

Paid: £100 for 1 hour
Services: OW, Massage, Fingering and Sex

Booked Maria after seeing who was available as I wanted to try out the place. Went during the middle of the day in the week and the place was busy outside, people looking at the cars at the dealership, the owner walking around and people filling up fuel. Was shown to a room and told to undress and Maria turned up, at first I honestly though she was a ladyboy as she has a very manly face and I was rather worried. I booked for 1 hour and handed over £100 whilst desperately looking for an adam's apple. Was told to shower in a rather grotty looking electric shower that was held together with duct tape before being directed towards the jacuzzi. The water hadn't been drained and the madame turned on the jets before Maria joined, I dreaded to see a penis when she turned out but thankfully no sausage was hanging there and she had a somewhat attractive body. The tits were fake and she has a scar running up and down her belly but otherwise exactly like the picture on their site.

Fooled around in the jacuzzi for around 30 minutes with hands wandering all over the place before she began to rub her crotch against mine, what was worrying was that she'd gently sit on the tip of my penis before giggling and bouncing off which made me worried that she might do bareback with punters.

Retired to the room with a single bed (terrified of the "massage" tables typical massage parlours have that are DIY jobs held together with the sticky semen of hundreds of punters) where Maria offered a rather pleasant back passage before flipping me over. I asked for OWO but she replied "everything with condom baby" which put my mind at ease in regards to the bareback worry. A rather thick condom was applied before a 30 second blowjob followed by sex. Couldn't finish and she was in "pain" so she lubed up and gave me a handjob.

Heard another punter entering whilst I was dressing and noticed that the Jacuzzi had the jets going again. Not a great punt, but not terrible. Maria did put me at ease somewhat but the cleanliness of the place isn't great and the service is rather vanilla. Wouldn't really return again.

Offline Zimbaman

You went in the jacuzzi  :scare: never go into the jacuzzi!

Offline Adam940

Thank you for this, have been meaning to go over there for a little while now.

Banned reason: No reviews in 6 years and no reply when questioned by a mod
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline nigel4498

You went in the jacuzzi  :scare: never go into the jacuzzi!

Invited in once, took one look and politely declined.
God knows what was floating about in there   :vomit: but it's not fit for human occupation.