Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: soapy massage  (Read 1681 times)

Online mutts2010

Hi guys

does anyone know where I could get a really good soapy massage with he

Offline BDiONU

Yes I do.

Offline houseboot

Hi guys

The South East covers a large area.

It would be better, when asking questions like this, to give some idea of how far you are prepared to travel (and from where).

Online mutts2010

a 30mile radius of Basingstoke would be fine

Offline houseboot

a 30mile radius of Basingstoke would be fine

Not my area but look for Thai/Chinese shops with a Body scrub & Massage option.

Offline BDiONU

If only there was a search facility on this site where you could input "basingstoke massage" you might get many many results.

Offline mh

If only there was a search facility on this site where you could input "basingstoke massage" you might get many many results.

There are likely to be many results for sure, but do any of those reviews of a Basingstoke massage shop have a soapy massage requested or received?

Offline advent2016

Hi guys

I haven't had a really good soapy massage outside of Thailand. You could google for "massages in the UK", there are some on there, but not tried any per se.

Offline Zimbaman

It's really not that stupid a question. Why so angry? If you can help the chap why not?

Offline mh

It's really not that stupid a question. Why so angry? If you can help the chap why not?

I didn't understand either, especially as searching for the term he suggested doesn't provide the answer.  :unknown:

Offline BDiONU

I wasn't aiming for angry, more sarcastic ;-)

Offline mh

I wasn't aiming for angry, more sarcastic ;-)

Either way angry/sarcastic is entirely misplaced as the action you were suggesting yields no useful result. Do you know of a massage establishment in the area/region that offers this service? If so why not suggest it as an option?

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Hi guys

Northampton . 1 of the 3 different main establishments offers it & Nuru too  :thumbsup:

Offline riskytimes

dont bother !!! save your dosh get a ticket to pattaya and enjoy the best ever soapy suds experience  :cool: