Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: VictoriaStarr  (Read 700 times)

Offline Woodclinteast

I have just received a bid to a reverse booking on AW from this lady External Link/Members Only

She looks pretty hot, and has good feedback.  She didn't show up on a search here.  I just wondered if anyone has seen her and if so any feedback??

TIA

Offline nigel4498

Very odd pricing structure.
I can only deduce she prefers outcalls as her rates are a lot cheaper.
Looks like you might have to TOFTT.

Offline Woodclinteast

Very odd pricing structure.
I can only deduce she prefers outcalls as her rates are a lot cheaper.
Looks like you might have to TOFTT.

Yes I wondered about that too.  My request was actually for a half hour out call at my place so glad her pricing is that way around!  She replied with a nice little spin and has since emailed me some face pics, so looks like I will indeed TOFTT.

Review to follow.

Offline nigel4498

Yes I wondered about that too.  My request was actually for a half hour out call at my place so glad her pricing is that way around!  She replied with a nice little spin and has since emailed me some face pics, so looks like I will indeed TOFTT.

Review to follow.

:thumbsup:

Offline Woodclinteast

Was supposed to be meeting Victoria at 8pm tonight at my office.  I used the same tactics as most WG's do and gave her a postcode nearby with instructions to text or call when she was there and I would then direct her to the correct place. 

Comms have been excellent, she emailed me some face pics and added me on WhatsApp and sent some more pics.  So far so good. 

Texted her at 7pm to make sure all still on track, and she said she was on her way. Then at 7.50pm, got another text to say "Some idiot has just driven in to me!!"  followed by a picture of a wrecked car.

Immediately asked if she was ok, and she replied that she was, but her car wasn't and we would obviously have to re-schedule.

She said she was disappointed and once she got her car sorted out and a courtesy car arranged would like to re-arrange for next week.

She seemed genuine so I am giving her the benefit of the doubt and will go for another try next week and hopefully be able to post a full review if all goes to plan.

Unless I am missing something obvious, I can't see any benefit in her inventing such an elaborate yarn??

Offline nigel4498

Well prossies aren't renowned for telling the truth and I'm surprised there isn't a prossie excuse thread on UKP.
It would probably run into a few hundred pages.
As you say though, you can only give her the benefit of the doubt at least once.
Cherry Waters must be the champion in the South East for cancellation excuses.

Offline Woodclinteast

Finally got to meet this cracking girl.   :yahoo:  She was well worth the wait!  Review posted!