Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adding photos  (Read 791 times)

Online Welshpunter

In a world of increasing recycled accounts on AW… I want to add photos to my reviews. How do I do that please?

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Save them to your desktop and add them via the 'Attach Image(s)' below the text box.

Remember you can't post any verification, private gallery or social media pics.

There's quite a bit of info in the punting wiki as well -  External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 13, 2021, 07:20:56 pm by daviemac »

Offline jonnw16

First you have to capture the photos to the device you are on.

On a desktop that is quite difficult, as AW has protocols in place to stop you, though they can be worked round by going opening the development tools. I'm sure it has been documented in a recent thread.

It is easier on a mobile. On Android if you long press on a photo you are presented with an option to open it in a new tab (Chrome browser). That new tab doesn't have the protections and you can save the image.

Having captured the image you then need to attach it to your post. There was definitely a thread about that recently.

Offline contentguy

First you have to capture the photos to the device you are on.

On a desktop that is quite difficult, as AW has protocols in place to stop you, though they can be worked round by going opening the development tools. I'm sure it has been documented in a recent thread.

It is easier on a mobile. On Android if you long press on a photo you are presented with an option to open it in a new tab (Chrome browser). That new tab doesn't have the protections and you can save the image.

Having captured the image you then need to attach it to your post. There was definitely a thread about that recently.

Getting an image from AW on a desktop is a doddle.

Just left click on the image and drag it to your desktop to save a copy.
Or drag it into a new browser tab where it opens without protection (similar to your Android suggestion).

There are other ways, I think you can select it and copy it by doing ^c.

Offline houseboot

In a world of increasing recycled accounts on AW… I want to add photos to my reviews. How do I do that please?

IMO there are far too many photos posted here.

Maybe one ... just in case of the recycled accounts ... but there's no need for the number that some people post.

Online southcoastpunter

Maybe one ... just in case of the recycled accounts ... but there's no need for the number that some people post.

+1

Offline spiralnotebook

Looking at an SP’s movies tab and getting a true view of their mug makes me wonder if it would be best in some cases to ignore the pictures section altogether.

Offline Lonestaruk

There is an extension for chrome called "right click enabled" or something similar which lets you right click on the images

Offline Marmalade

Much easier — any device has screenshot capture for an image.

Offline Marmalade

Looking at an SP’s movies tab and getting a true view of their mug makes me wonder if it would be best in some cases to ignore the pictures section altogether.

Taking a photo of the advertised photo on a punt helps to demonstrate bait n switch.

Offline Marmalade

Also too many links. People posting a dozen photos and links with no more justification than ‘I was thinking of seeing one of these’ are fucking up the indexing system and wasting other punters’ time.

Offline jonnw16

Getting an image from AW on a desktop is a doddle.

Just left click on the image and drag it to your desktop to save a copy.
Or drag it into a new browser tab where it opens without protection (similar to your Android suggestion).

There are other ways, I think you can select it and copy it by doing ^c.
Ah yes, thank you. I had forgotten about that method, which was also posted on a recent thread.