Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen AlessandraCaprice  (Read 632 times)

Offline Gwithian

Anyone seen AlessandraCaprice External Link/Members Only

Bid on my AW RB at a third of her standard rate. Been in correspondence and appears genuine however usually when it looks that good you can't help but doubt.

Offline Mid1001

Same...plus half the services i requested aren't on her likes list so emailed to clarify. Seems TGTBT...

Offline Heph

Let's imagine that, few surprises, her AW opening prices of £500ph have failed to pull in the notes that she hoped for.  Following a protracted dusty-phone period, her examination of the competition revealed that c.£170ph in C. London does appear to have a marked improved effect on enquiries and, importantly, bookings, and accordingly, she has taken the opportunity to save face and discreetly swallow her pride, if, as yet, nothing else.

Just a wild guess. Credit to her if her recent "role in finance in The City" helped sharpen her practical application of Laffer curve theory.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 01:53:33 am by Heph »

Offline Mid1001

she quoted me 200 for an hour outcall on my RB, but when I asked for one hour incall she said 300 so I said outcall at 200 is fine, lets arrange it....updates to follow

Online magnetico

Bid on my AW RB at a third of her standard rate.
Could you set your RB with very very specific criteria in a way that more or less only that WG would "match"?

Offline Mid1001

She's getting more and more reviews on AW - may TOFTT.

Online LLPunting

Nationality = Australian
But she claims to be American

Yet another red flag on this clueless SP

Calling BS on her AW feedback.