Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone tried Eleyna 20 in Southampton ?  (Read 4611 times)

THE_D

She has good feedback on AW but a bad field report on PN, cracking tits though!

Jacob

Link would be good if you want a response.

James999

Profile says size 10  :lol:

Pictures say size 16+   :dancegirl:

The fact she lies like that is not a good omen, she clearly has issues with her bulk  :angry:

Offline Stiltskin

This is another shared profile, one girl leaves, another takes it over. I've been to this flat and it was an awful place and an awful punt.

THE_D

Was it the girl in the photos you saw or a different one using the same profile?

I don't knowm Southampton at all but am heading down that way this week and was going to give her a go but not too sure now  :unknown: why was it so bad?

Offline Stiltskin

It was a different girl to that one, Sara I think her name was. She advertised GFE, but did not kiss at all. She was quite grumpy in fact and a lot fatter than her pics suggested. The location appeared to be a shared ground floor flat, I could hear lots of other people moving about inside, not ideal.

The new girl Eleyna doesn't sound much better, see this FR - External Link/Members Only

There are far better girls in Soton, this one for starters - External Link/Members Only / External Link/Members Only

THE_D

I know and you are right....but I am just so drawn to those boobs...like a moth to a flame :wacko:

pabulum

The_D, you might want to read the thread on her in PN's 'Requests for Information' before you commit. I'd suggest that if you go ahead you make it clear that you wish to see her and only her.

Offline Stiltskin

I know and you are right....but I am just so drawn to those boobs...like a moth to a flame :wacko:

Sounds like you need to go ahead with this one then and report back. If she's any good, tell her she needs to get a new tel number and profile, as the old girl had bad feedback.

THE_D

Sounds like you need to go ahead with this one then and report back. If she's any good, tell her she needs to get a new tel number and profile, as the old girl had bad feedback.

Done! Saw her yesterday. Definitely was the girl from the profile, in fact she was nicer in the flesh than her photos. Her tits were nothing short of magnificent if you are a big boob lover like myself. She is from the Czech Republic but speaks excellent english and is a really lovely girl, friendly and sweet. Now it wasn't all positives, she doesn't French kiss (which is a total downer for me as it really is my starting point) and she doesn't like hard sucking on her boobs (licking, kissing, fondling all fine) plus no fingering  :scare:. BUT she did give a fabulous OWO, really nice and she has a lovely pussy which she was more than happy for me to go down on (although the no fingering was a bit of a letdown). Sex was great (nice dirty talking) but if I had to be a bit critical it would be it all felt a little mechanical, not to the point of not enjoying it but not quite as realistic as others.
She did not clock watch in the slightest and was really easy to chat to and I enjoyed her company. She did say she was about to give this life up, how true I don't know but overall I liked her both physically (just awesome boobs!) and mentally.

There it is.

Offline Stiltskin

That would have been a crap punt for me. Advertising French Kissing with no intention of doing it. Advertising that she does Fisting, but won't accpet a finger, FFS!  :rolleyes:

Still, at least you got to play with those tits  :wacko: .

THE_D

That would have been a crap punt for me. Advertising French Kissing with no intention of doing it. Advertising that she does Fisting, but won't accpet a finger, FFS!  :rolleyes:

Still, at least you got to play with those tits  :wacko: .

I kind of agree, it some ways it was a bit annoying and had I been a bit more experienced punting and a little less horny and totally fixated by her  lovely chest I would have/probably should have walked.

But I am glad I stayed as silly as it sounds I liked her as a person and the owo and ro was very good (best owo I have had so far punting) and did I mention her boobs! Nom nom nom  :lol:

Simononline

Is this the girl who had the huge tits?