Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ava Morgan  (Read 2257 times)

25 review(s) for Ava Morgan (24 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline recycler

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Spent a very pleasant hour with Ava at her place in Lakenheath. Bit tricky to find but quiet neighbour hood, easy parking outside and very safe environment.
Ava has just recently moved in so there was a lack of furniture the 'bed' was just a mattress on the floor and at my age if I got down there I would never get up again!!
Profile is accurate and solid built young lady but not overweight. Looked really horny walking around in her high heels just wearing hold-ups. being near the US airforce base she gets to service a few of the US boys.
Very chatty fun loving girly who puts you at ease right away. Very nice body great tits and arse and pretty face although I am not a lover of facial studs.
Nice sucking action on the wood but not deep throat. I just read the average penis is 5.2ins, which would fit quite nicely for Ava!
Always smiling even when I blasted her face with cum.
A little too far for me to travel but if things don't improve around here I will go back. Ava has a duo partner which I need to give some serious consideration to, duo that is.
Overall a Positive.
 :)