Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leticia Fernandes - Milton Keynes  (Read 83 times)

Offline Nick1042

External Link/Members Only - now showing she is in Slough
She did have a Vivastreet profile as well but can't seem to find now.
£100 - 30 mins  / £150 - 1 hour

Apologies if this is in the wrong place, wasn't sure where to put this as I didn't actually see this girl but did try to and wanted to share my experience and see if anybody has seen her or had a similar experience to me.

I text Leticia on Saturday evening and got reply straight away. I asked for 30 min appointment and she was available at the time I wanted. Thought great and replied wanted to book, just wanted to confirm services from what I read on her profile. So I asked her to confirm she would do OWO and FK. Few minutes later she replied 'ok baby I do all you want £300' I nearly fell off my chair, so from going £100 for 30 mins she wanted an extra £200 to do things that were already listed on her profile!  I politely replied to say too expensive and no thank you. She then continued to text me to say how good she was and I would get everything I wanted and £300 would be worth it etc etc. At one point I did message back to say that what I wanted was on her profile but she just said that FK and OWO were extra services , I replied saying that maybe she should mention this on her profile then.