Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Paying by card for an independant WG  (Read 1072 times)

Offline youngppunter7

External Link/Members Only

On this WG's profile it says you can pay by CC on the day in the room, I never knew this would ever be a thing. what have times come to  :D :D

Offline youngppunter7

External Link/Members Only

On this WG's profile it says you can pay by CC on the day in the room, I never knew this would ever be a thing. what have times come to  :D :D

Mind you, she is touring in MCR soon  ;)

Offline bdyno

Why the surprise?  There are so many easily available card readers these days it just makes sense that WGs would start using them.  I started seeing adverts offering card payments even before lockdown from time to time, it's only going to get more common.

Offline Southernbloke

This would work better for me especially for a last minute punt

Offline RandomGuy99

A number of SPs use card readers and have themselves setup as personal trainers, hairdressers, etc.

Hopefully what appears on your bank statement is

Brenda's Mobile Hairdresser

Instead of

Big Bouncing Boobs Brenda - 1 shag plus OWO

Remember SPs also want to be discreet, so there shouldn't be any problems but best to check with the SP first.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 12:45:58 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Offline Southernbloke

A number of SPs use card readers and have themselves setup as personal trainers, hairdressers, etc.

Hopefully what appears on your bank statement is

Brenda's Mobile Hairdresser

Instead of

Big Bouncing Boobs Brenda - 1 shag plus OWO

Remember SPs also want to be discreet, so there shouldn't be any problems but best to check with the SP first.

To be honest I think I would prefer bouncing Brenda than mobile hairdressers on my cc bill 😆

Offline RandomGuy99

To be honest I think I would prefer bouncing Brenda than mobile hairdressers on my cc bill 😆
It's quite an expensive hair cut. You must have long locks.

Offline Southernbloke

It's quite an expensive hair cut. You must have long locks.

God bless you but no . I’m busy losing the little hair I’ve got hence why a mobile hairdresser would look really odd 😆

Offline RandomGuy99

God bless you but no . I’m busy losing the little hair I’ve got hence why a mobile hairdresser would look really odd 😆
In your case it'll be a wax and a good buffing then.

Offline Southernbloke

In your case it'll be a wax and a good buffing then.

Yes and I might get the same done for my head as well 😆

Offline youngppunter7

Why the surprise?  There are so many easily available card readers these days it just makes sense that WGs would start using them.  I started seeing adverts offering card payments even before lockdown from time to time, it's only going to get more common.

im used to seeing the brazillians/asians who only take cash or the bank transfer as theyre in/out the country, probably not even a bank account in their name for UK

Offline RandomGuy99

im used to seeing the brazillians/asians who only take cash or the bank transfer as theyre in/out the country, probably not even a bank account in their name for UK
Card payments are probably pretty good for the SPs. No large amounts of cash in their venue, which has been known to attract robbers and no awkward questions at the bank when they try to pay £5000 in at the end of the week.

Offline bdyno

Happy to be corrected on this one, but I think some of the card readers can be linked to things like paypal so they wouldn't actually need a UK bank account for it

Offline SeekingSteve

Unless you 'trust' them id be wary. Chip n pin can easily be skimmed, may cost you way more than the hourly rate

Offline Blackpool Rock

Give my card details to a Prossie, what could possibly go wrong  :unknown:

Offline RandomGuy99

SPs don't want drama either, so if you use a well reviewed SP then I suspect it'll be a trouble free experience for both of you. They probably had you the card reader and get you to key your detsils in. The reader won't retain the full card number or your PIN
« Last Edit: April 19, 2024, 09:30:17 am by RandomGuy99 »

Offline Blackpool Rock

SPs don't want drama either, so if you use a well reviewed SP then I suspect it'll be a trouble free experience for both of you. They probably had you the card reader and get you to key your detsils in. The reader won't retain the full card number or your PIN
:lol:

Plenty of scammers out there, just read any of the boards  :thumbsdown:

Offline SeekingSteve

:lol:

Plenty of scammers out there, just read any of the boards  :thumbsdown:

Some have already gone 'Contactless' in bookings, seen plenty of reviews where funds paid for no contact  :lol:

Offline GorillaWarfare

Would never do it, even though I don't have anyone but me looking through my card statements. Cash is king in this game, the card readers can be easily scammed (you're suddenly paying £1500 instead of £150 because the WG "accidentally" added a 0, to give a quick example) so if we get into a world where WG don't accept cash it'll be a no from me.

Offline Bigwilts

You don’t give them your details.
Card readers record the card type and last 4 digits of the card, only the card system provider gets the card details.

Offline Bigwilts

Would never do it, even though I don't have anyone but me looking through my card statements. Cash is king in this game, the card readers can be easily scammed (you're suddenly paying £1500 instead of £150 because the WG "accidentally" added a 0, to give a quick example) so if we get into a world where WG don't accept cash it'll be a no from me.
Look at the amount on screen
It’s standard for handheld readers to have a screen displaying the amount being charged.
A couple don’t have screens, but are operated via an app on a phone or tablet, in which case look at that screen

Offline bdyno

Can't remember where/when, but I remember reading something a while ago about there being more fraud happening with fake notes than there is with cards.