Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Demi Deep Throat - Carlisle  (Read 1780 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6261175) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline carlisleman

External Link/Members Only

I have seen Demi quite a few times over the years, always up for a bit of fun, seems like she genuinely enjoys it, real girl next door type. Saw her last a couple of months ago.
The place is a town just to the north of Carlisle. She sucks like a demon and gets really wet with reverse oral. Her profile is an accurate description.

Second attempt:

Demi has her number on AW when working and responds quite quickly to messages, she was able to meet on that day.
She works from a property in a town north of Carlisle, plenty of free on street parking, the house overlook fields so it is possible to be sufficiently discreet.

Demi, has a great smile and a good set of boobs, probably around a size 14, would say 5ft5. Not skinny, but not fat either, plenty to grab hold of but not off putting. Mid 30s.

OWO was included in price, lots of kissing and reverse oral. There was no clock watching by either of us. It ended when it ended, no distractions, or phones going off.

She has a great pussy that loves being played with, it gets very wet and is perfectly clean... Be aware though, along with genuine sexual excitement comes the smell of sex and if you have a partner you are going to need to have a shower.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2024, 09:18:18 pm by daviemac »

Offline Dweeby

Thanks for the review, first one for this provider.

What's her deepthroat like? Based on her name it must be good, is it?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2024, 06:00:30 pm by Dweeby »

Offline carlisleman

She might have been reviewed or made reference to here in a different guise, she’s been on the go longer than a decade, and yes it’s pretty good :)

Offline LondonDominic

Hmm, I've tried to contact this one a number of times and never had a response.

Offline Georgedaviesok

Is she ex-Darwen ?

No i messaged her and asked but that was Deep Throat Demi. Different lady ( who i once saw and delivered!)

Offline LondonDominic

Is Demi also DonnaB#1, or perhaps in the same place?

Offline carlisleman

Is Demi also DonnaB#1, or perhaps in the same place?

No. Totally different girls from different locations. One delightful (Demi) and one not.