Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New to punting Torbay help  (Read 948 times)

Offline Randompunter69

Hello, i'm new to punting so looking for a bit of advice. firstly iv'e looked on adultworks and vivastreet, are these the main two sites? for a first punt i'm looking for a massage or just a quick pump and go. any recommendations?

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only..

these are just a couple of people i was thinking. thanks for any help.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Welcome to the site, there's a wealth of information in the punting Wiki.  External Link/Members Only

Offline meatywsg

Hello, i'm new to punting so looking for a bit of advice. firstly iv'e looked on adultworks and vivastreet, are these the main two sites? for a first punt i'm looking for a massage or just a quick pump and go. any recommendations?

Your first option offers Bareback in her likes  :scare:

Your second option looks interesting, TOFTT and do a review  :thumbsup:

Your third option, Amy, is a lot bigger than her pics indicate and facially is very unattractive. That said, nice woman, nice boobs, massage and HE both ok.

Offline badsin

Not sure if you'd consider massage, Libby Ella in babbacombe is a fitty. There's some pic's/ videos of her online if you search, check my review for her :hi:

Offline jamieb28

Hotmumma looks even better in person, friendly and seemed to enjoy the meet would recommend if you like them slim and young

Offline Wcrasher89

Hotmumma looks even better in person, friendly and seemed to enjoy the meet would recommend if you like them slim and young

So why not review? Also you're aware she openly advertises BB on her profile for extra??  :dash:

Offline jamieb28

So why not review? Also you're aware she openly advertises BB on her profile for extra??  :dash:

I didnt get round to doing a review as I'm sure happens to most of us sometimes, i saw her early last year at her place in tq

Yes I did see that she offers bb but it's slim pickings down here for hot young English girls and I wanted to fuck her, doesn't mean I partook in it