Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Salina Sexythai - Farnborough  (Read 566 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7393087) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by mh]

Offline mh

Who: TS Salina Sexythai External Link/Members Only

Where: Farnborough flats (that may have ben converted from offices) near the airport exhibition centre I think, not near Sainsburys. Parking could be considered easy or terrible depending on whether there is enforcement. No ticket has arrived though.

When: November 2023

Price: £100 for 30 minutes

Comms: Passable by text, no mention of extra charges until in the room

The girl:

Age on profile is 24 and that's bollocks. Add 10 years for sure. Very pretty face, nice sized cock but varying from hard to soft a lot

The punt:

Oral covered, extra for OWO, not mentioned in advance.

Yes I fucked her arse for a bit half way through, but for me it is all about the 69 with a TS girl and this was ... OK. Annoyingly she was soft half the time and didn't make much effort to get hard herself. When she did eventually get hard (it deflated a few times for a while) it was good gagging fun and she did suck me well too. Once we got into a rhythm it was very enjoyable and it did not take long for me to come explosively in the condom while she sucked me. It was a very enjoyable explosion! But that was it. No further action. I cleaned myself up slowly but it was clear she wasn't going to help me get hard again, daring me to complain "you got what you came for, right?". I was out in under 20 minutes.

The verdict: Well I came quickly and explosively so I enjoyed it to some extent! But she could have made it a lot more enjoyable.

Visit again: No, there are better options

Offline themaserman

Thanks for the heads up mh, I've had her on my HL for a while and wanted her to
be my first TS experience but will give her a miss now.
I see her profile is saying 'On a break now indefinitely' anyway.

Offline Excalibur

Thanks for the review.  Nearly saw her when she was in Southampton based on the pics and her BP profile.  A ton of extras she charges - I think £70 for her cum shot along with other add ons was getting to £250 +.  Fuk that.