Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: RiRi - Winchester  (Read 736 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6771967) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Type937GTS

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

TOFTT unless anyone else wants to come forward with a past review as I couldn't find any

£50 15mins - confirmed by text OWO & CIM both ways. Booked 3.5hrs in advance as was passing by the area

She's a big boned girl, but by no means fat. Small pointy nipples. Her cock was about 4 inches erect, uncut but tight - so doesn't roll down the head, however no issues with hygiene and was very clean although the tip area, or the tip as much as she allows to roll down is very sensitive so was a bit of a challenge to give OWO as she'd frequently retract herself preferring to wank instead. Eventually with some nipple stimulation she came and into my mouth as instructed, OK amount. Asked her to stand up to strain it all out.

Then my turn - some vigorous owo and hand action but she'd kept stopping to spit rather than keep sucking so it was hard to get over the line. I tried helping myself and eventually came but she was dodging it even though CIM was agreed.

Anyway cleaned up and left after a bit of small talk.

Positives being very friendly and she did cum in the 15 mins
Negatives being didn't get to give proper OWO nor receive along with CIM. OK for a 15 mins p&d