Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lisa Sexy kiss - Sunbury - on - Thames  (Read 2691 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7157022) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline BILLY LIAR

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Had the pleasure of meeting Lisa at an incall venue in Sunbury recently. A bit of a schlep from my usual punting stomping ground but glad I made the trip. £160.00 for the hour.

All coms via WhatsApp, assume she handles her own as the gaps between replys mirrored a punt length.

Venue was a short walk from the station. Modern ish block, just saw the bedroom which was fit for purpose. Although two  single beds pushed together is never ideal. 'Mind the Gap'.

Lisa is as profile pics, lovely. 5ft 5 ish, slender build, small bolt ons, her own long hair, smooth all over & a 5 inch winky when at fullmast.

Usual hide behind the door routine. Once in was ushered to the bedroom. She removed a baggy white T shirt with a theatrical 'Ta Da' to reveal her crotchless black body stocking attire. Lovely warm welcome. Got to know each other with a kiss n grope before I unrobed.

Sensual kissing throughout. Owo recrived & reciprocated, easy peasy to DT, she gamely tried to take me as deep as she could but would gag half way down but the effort is always appreciated.

Im top only & we started with cow girl. Unfortunately a short while in she had to excuse herself for a bathroom break  as I was close to fucking the shit out of her. Once back in the room are appaling activities resumed. Had a go at missionary but it become apparent she was in a bit of discomfort so bum fun came to an end. Where some SPs Ive encounted have then given me a half hearted blowie & a vigorous tug to get me over the line & when that fails inform me to knock one out myself, Lisa patiently noshed & wanked me off exquisitely too a superb cim finish, sucking until she was sure I was finished. Worth the price of the entry fee.

Informed me while I dressed she wished I was her boyfriend & YES I BELIEVED HER! I can YOU sniggering. Nonsense of course but this silly old fool found it fun.

Highly recommended if she is in your neck of the woods. Doesnt seem to stay in one location for long.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline kevker

Good review. I often find the struggle and gagging more of a turn on than someone who can go balls deep with ease. You also tend to get a lot more spit with it as well.

I know you said the kissing was good, but was it proper DFK, or more gentle?

Offline BILLY LIAR

Good review. I often find the struggle and gagging more of a turn on than someone who can go balls deep with ease. You also tend to get a lot more spit with it as well.

I know you said the kissing was good, but was it proper DFK, or more gentle?

LFK but got the impression she's a pleaser & would be happy to oblige to requests