Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Middle Eastern girls in London?  (Read 1267 times)

Offline Dann_B

Recently been getting into middle eastern (iranian) women. Would love to experience more but seems very difficult to find them. Appreciate if you could share any experiences.

Offline Johnnyx

Need to get yourself up to the midlands am afraid

External Link/Members Only

Offline Dann_B

Need to get yourself up to the midlands am afraid

External Link/Members Only

Thank you. looks like she will be on tour in a few weeks.
Did you post a review for this lady? let me check it out

Offline Dashing

Recently been getting into middle eastern (iranian) women. Would love to experience more but seems very difficult to find them. Appreciate if you could share any experiences.

You've mentioned Middle Eastern and specified 'Iranian'. Iranians aren't Arabs but check out and keep an eye on this long-running thread, if not seen already: Arabic women.

Covers the bases you're looking for and would be the place to share intel in due course.

Offline Dann_B

You've mentioned Middle Eastern and specified 'Iranian'. Iranians aren't Arabs but check out and keep an eye on this long-running thread, if not seen already: Arabic women.

Covers the bases you're looking for and would be the place to share intel in due course.

Oh my bad. I think what I meant was Iranian/Persian type women. Thanks for sharing the thread

Offline LLPunting

When will you be reviewing your punts?  Sounds like you've been considerably more active than your lone Israeli on the bedpost.