Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese Well-Being Salon Southampton  (Read 3005 times)

Offline madmania

Silly question but how do you know it's a happy endings parlour? Seen it advertised anywhere?

Edit: Nvm, gave them a ring and the nice lady on the phone confirmed it offers hand relief. Open until 9:30 every day and you can show up no need for appointment (if you prefer it that way). Let us know how it goes if you do TOFTT :hi:
« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 05:31:46 pm by madmania »

Offline time_to_play

Been there. Got the usual HR for £20 Massage was £25 for 30mins so £45 total.

Girl was kinda pretty and probably late 20's at the time she had a awful cold and kept snorting through her nose while the back massage was going on.

Could also hear loud voices from what sounded like a older gentleman trying to chat up another lady in next room. 

HR was ok, she asked if she could do b2b for £60 I said no as didn't have money, as just popped in when passing, and it felt quite mechanical so went along with hr for £20 felt really mechanical.

She was using her hands wells lots of oil and twisting etc and got me off as soon as she could.

Maybe it was her bad cold that made it feel like a rushed job.

kamu

Thanks for the info. Just toying with the idea of trying a few of these parlours out as the only 1 ive actually been to is Siam and to be honest i was so wasted when i went in there whatever went on was a blur. Although i do remember the wg almost ripping my foreskin off and waking up with an extremely bruised bell end the next morning. I learned very quickly not to go punting pissed again :lol:

Offline John99

Regularly advertise on gumtree.

External Link/Members Only

Fairly standard shop experience with too much emphasis on up selling the extras in my view. J