Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Spa Landownes Street Leamington  (Read 959 times)

Touchme

Hi , l had heard that this place was a better punt now but just wasted another £60 !!! Popped in on the off chance to be met by a Thai lady around 50 and asked to go into the room and get ready . I did as asked and waited assuming someone younger would come in first disappointment. The First Lady came back and asked how l wanted my massage l said quite firm please to which she did actually perform well but with no touching of any sort. I thought bloody hell not again because last time l got no extra at all . After about 45 mins she asked me to turn over and offered HE for £20 l of course agreed after all that was why l was there . Well l thought l was going to get my cock ripped off it was absolutely awful . So £60 for a 45 mins quite good massage 10 mins torture with 5/6 mins wiping the tears from my eyes .
Would l return ARE you mad all l can say is steer clear

Offline Stapler

You can actually ask them to slow down and be more gentle. They don't bite!
Or change your position. Stand up for the finale!
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Touchme

I did ask her to slow down but still went at it like a jackhammer!!!!!
She just wanted it over asap I've said it before on here ( don't know why l went back ) this place just wants you in and out " next fools money please " But go waste your money if you like

Online mr.bluesky

I did ask her to slow down but still went at it like a jackhammer!!!!!
She just wanted it over asap I've said it before on here ( don't know why l went back ) this place just wants you in and out " next fools money please " But go waste your money if you like

It's surprising how many women out there have no idea how to administer a good hand job. Most go at it like a jackhammer, they could all do with lessons from Laura at sport massage on old lode lane. Here is a lady who knows how to handle a mans cock, or Palm at Five Palms Northampton.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 10:29:25 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline Littlefoot

It's surprising how many women out there have no idea how to administer a good hand job.

+1 hate it when I have to instruct, but some are hopeless!

This one was a master cock handler, plenty of experience... It was like I was doing it myself, but I weren't, a female was!  :drinks:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=157212.0