Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First Walk Up Experience & Comparison with Massage + HR Services  (Read 776 times)

Offline slipperyslope

So last night I finally did it. After seven and a half years working in Soho, I finally ascended those stairs and found out what happens 'up there'.

It's been a gradual process, most recently culminating in sexual services at Thai and Chinese massage/health centres. Twice now I have paid £210 for an hour's massage, which included a 25 minute HJ, naked masseuse, free to touch her, sucking titties and light kissing.

I know some guys on this site find that cost ridiculous and I've often seen "you can get an HJ for £20 at a walk-up".

The only thing that had been stopping me was fear and a tiny bit of shame. But both were eroded last night by a couple of glasses of wine at a leaving do (I don't often drink - last time maybe 2 years back?) and as I walked to the station a curious thought occurred.

Surprisingly it was very, very easy to walk those stairs. For those not 'in the know' the next paragraph describes the nuts and bolts. Skip this if you already know.

Once inside the doorway, I walked along the corridor, up the stairs to more handwritten signs like the 'MODELS' sign at the entrance. One said that loitering on the stairs was unacceptable. On the door to the first floor flat, another sign said something like "Please knock. If I don't answer I'm busy but there is another model on the second floor". I knocked and the girl herself answered. She took me through the next room where an older lady (the maid) was sitting, and through another door to the bedroom. In that room was a price list on the wall from which I could choose a service. She requested an additional £2 to pay the maid. She left the room momentarily. After we were done, there was nothing further to do other than collect my belongings, say thanks and leave down the stairs.

So that's the process. I know it's fairly standard because... last night I visited four different girls...

So briefly then, this was very spontaneous, I wasn't prepared, I wasn't even that horny. So combined with the wine, tiredness, residual fear, the fact that I'd wanked in the morning, the chances of coming were pretty small. And so it came to pass. Girl #1 (Berwick St) gave me oral for 10 minutes. First time I've ever had from a WG or masseuse. She was blonde, slim, pretty, friendly, but she kept everything on. I didn't come and politely excused myself at the end.

It was mission accomplished. With my new found confidence I strode down to Greens Court where there are two flats (4 WGs) that I pass every day. I tried the first and the maid answered. Very friendly, explained that the girl was busy and the flat upstairs was closed.

I didn't care about the people sitting drinking outside, and walked straight up to the second flat. Here the experience soured.

A dark haired, slightly tubby EE girl answered. I didn't fancy her, but I didn't care. But her manners and friendliness was a problem. I asked for oral and for her to be naked, but she refused anything other than topless. "No way" she said (I don't know why). I lay on the bed and she half-heartedly tried to get my cock hard. I might have managed a semi as she said "you hurry, time is up soon". I said "I don't think I'm going to cum today" and she made some cutting remark.

As I left I decided to head straight upstairs to another sourpuss. Similar - dark, EE, tubby. This one also didn't remove her underwear, but somehow (magically?) eventually made me come. As she did, she got off the bed and walked away in silence. So cold and unfriendly.

So that, I thought, would be the end of my adventure. I walked down Shaftsbury Avenue and got stopped by a girl selling massages at Lavendar Health and Beauty. I made a note to visit sometime and walked through Chinatown, remembering that in Newport Court (or is it Liyle St?), there's a walk up advertising young Thai models.

I've had such great experiences with Asian massages that I thought, just one more. Even though I had only come five minutes earlier.

So up the stairs I went, and a GORGEOUS Asian girl greeted me. She was slim and pretty and friendly. Rather than just pay £20 for a BJ I asked for half an hour which included a massage and anything I wanted. I still didn't want full sex, so I opted for a BJ and a toy show. I was harder with her than any of the previous girls.

And so to my overall impressions in comparison with massage parlours. It might seem that paying over-£200 for 'an HJ' is ridiculous when it's £20 at a walk-up, but it's not comparing like-for-like. For me, the three straight BJs were so unsexy, so mechanical and unarousing, that it's £20 for something I could do better myself. But when you find a great masseuse who gives you a genuine erotic, kind, enriching experience, it's simply not something you could do yourself.

But thank the stars that I went for that final walk up, because there, perhaps I have the perfect balance. Cheaper than a massage parlour with more available options. Great looking girl, with enough build-up to create an erotic experience.

I'm fairly certainly I'll be going back there.