Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Can't view phone numbers?  (Read 861 times)

stonesfan310

Texted a few WGs on AW asking about services and location, wasn't being a twat or anything just politely asking stuff. No replies from any. Just logged onto AW and all of a sudden I can't view the mobile number that's usually near the bottom on many profiles. Realised I stupidly had my number on my profile, so have AW blocked me from seeing numbers now? Is this permanent? Feel I'm going to have to make a new profile now :/

Offline Outcallguy

Wgs have to pay to have their number displayed. In future add the ones you like to a hotlist and the copy their number into the notes. Or copy the number into a word doc.

Most wgs dont like texts as it costs them to reply. Just phone in the future.

Offline cueball

Wgs have to pay to have their number displayed. In future add the ones you like to a hotlist and the copy their number into the notes. Or copy the number into a word doc.

+1

I do exactly the same, save her in my hotlist, copy number into notes. Then you've got the number for when it's not displayed.

It can be hard work with some though, some text but won't chat and chat but won't text. Women!!

Offline Roth

Just put the number in your punting phone.  If you have an OH just make sure she can't access it.  :thumbsup:

Offline cueball

They only go in my punting phone when I'm arranging the punt or have already punted with them.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Phone number not being displayed is a pain in the arse although that said I tend to e-mail 1st on AW however sometimes it can take quite a while to get a reply (or not get a reply) which is why I tend to find parlours a much more productive use of time in actually getting to see a girl.

Personally I like to get a few details by e-mail and consider whether I still want to punt with the girl, if I get the details by talking to her I feel a bit pressured to agree to book there and then on the phone. One major for me is to get a postcode so that I can check the area on google maps and get a feel for the layout, where to park etc.
One girl gave me a postcode and google maps showed boarded up houses etc so I passed on that offer but i'm amazed at how many girls don't reply to an e-mail asking for a postcode or providing a contact number when requested even though they can see I have good AW feedback.
Now I can understand a girl not giving her full address until a booking is made but a postcode covers about 20-30 houses, also I'm not prepared to book a girl then find she is in a city centre with fuck all parking within half a mile

i think some wg are just lazy fucks
 and some have 300 messages  400 texts and 500 voice mails
so they just wipe the lot and start again
maybe ?

Offline Qwerty

Worth remembering that WGs can tell if you've put them on your hotlist. Might not matter to everyone, but might to some...

Offline Blackpool Rock

Worth remembering that WGs can tell if you've put them on your hotlist. Might not matter to everyone, but might to some...
Is that actually right, I mean do you 100% know that for sure?
I can see some girls thinking they have got your cash without having to make any effort whatsoever on the basis you will keep trying to book them, AW does seem to be stacked in favour of the WG's

Offline nigel4498

Think it's only Verified members who are notified if they are added to a hotlist or their PG is purchased.

Offline Qwerty

OK, maybe only verified members -  but I believe afterwards they can still refer back to the notifications too.