Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who is this? Nottingham  (Read 1423 times)

Offline alftupper

She's not someone I've seen, but I know she's had a previous profile. Anyone remember her?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline j122

Yeah she's had a few profiles, sure some had negatives & pretty sure there's a vid of her in the EMids video thread.

Offline Newtothisstuff

Protected penetration isn't listed so unless she missed it by mistake, she's expensive for just a blow job or wank.

Offline ZeroCount

I wouldn't expect her to look much like those pictures any more. I've seen the same ones on her various profiles for years now. I've never seen her, though I was tempted before I saw the negatives on her last incarnation.

Offline michael.fannymore

Was it sexy ass millie or something like that?

External Link/Members Only

Search 2952894 on here

Offline Steely Dan

Well spotted MF - not 100% sure but may be.  Here is the full link
« Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 10:00:54 pm by Steely Dan »

Offline Buttons

Yes, that’s Millie. I haven’t seen her but was tempted back in the day (8 - 10 years ago). She looks good in those pictures, but they are easily that old.

Think she was Clifton area, so still could be. Seem to remember the later pictures on her last profile she looked far too thin. Maybe she’s improved, but I’d exercise extreme caution.

facefuk

I remeber her on Adult Work as Lush Lips Linzy living in NG11 (as per AW).
She had blocked her feedback. I sent her a message but she deleted it and didn't reply.

Offline kingkong69

She had many diff names over the years..nearly saw her a few years ago..

Sureshot

Definitely Millie / Linzie.  Clifton smack skank.  Dont even waste the 2p on a text.

No Entry

Definitely Millie / Linzie.  Clifton smack skank.  Dont even waste the 2p on a text.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline alftupper

Sorry for the late reply of thanks.

I had her on my hot list when she was Sexy Little Millie. I was always tempted, but never went through with it. Don't think I'll be changing that now.

Cheers

Offline Kingy28

Brilliant. No fence sitting here  :thumbsup:

Offline Lincs.man1